FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i upload via FTP

and sometimes it takes around an hour to upload file to fileserve storage

it takes 5 mins from my server to upload to fileserve via ftp but after upload the file goes to pending ftp file and it takes around an hour there to go to the main storage.

Whats the solution ?

I think fileserve is running of out storage at the moment. Ricky has already mentioned that they have ordered new hardware, wait a couple of days and this should be fixed.

I think fileserve is running of out storage at the moment. Ricky has already mentioned that they have ordered new hardware, wait a couple of days and this should be fixed.

If it was running out of storage then why would it put it in his account? He said it goes in there just that it stays pending for an hour

If you were talking about any other filehost, it would be nothing new, but putting fileserve, and 'running out of storage' in same sentence, sounds like science fiction :O

Is there any chance to add EntroPay or Paxum as payment method?

Uploading.to use paxum...

Many users cant use this 3 method to get them money...

If you were talking about any other filehost, it would be nothing new, but putting fileserve, and 'running out of storage' in same sentence, sounds like science fiction :O

I was getting a ' no space left...' error, so that does sound like they are having some storage issues. The same thing happened with Wupload recently, people were getting the exact same message.

49b858d193798a3a2f6ca29cbc5e34bc.jpg

for me , stats aren't bad at all

Stats are bad because download speeds for free users are getting lower and lower.
20kb/slower speed in downloads, can literally mean 10% less earnings, depending on how many daily downloads you have. More downloads u have, more affected you are. Also, depends where downloaders are coming from.

Also, when you add on top of that, that in August is second wave of free days, people go to vacations and similar, you get the equation, why earnings dropped. Mine are half of what they were 2 months ago, even though I have 2X more files uploaded. Simply, there's no one to download them, also, when users get speed of 150kb/s, on a 20Mbit lane, he'll go for faster links.

Last edited:
My FTP issue is still on pending...

Pending FTP files takes arround 1 hour to get it done to the main Storage :( why is that ?

in filesonic and wupload i upload via ftp and they get into the main storage within 2 to 5 mins

but fileserve takes hell lot of time :(

its been now 2 hour since ftp pending files :(

and can u believe the size of the file is just 10mb , 4mb and another one is 1.4gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back