FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ zoug100: We have never done transfers on a Wednesday. Transfers would happen 25th or 26th, in which if on the 26th you would have 18-21 hours to check your account and press Payout. You didn't press it on that time and pressed it on the 28th.

We have users (some are in here) who has had consistent payment for the past 12 months. They know the rhythm, and they know when to check in for the transfers being done and request payout.

@ powerups2: A pleasure ;)

@ zoug100: We have never done transfers on a Wednesday. Transfers would happen 25th or 26th, in which if on the 26th you would have 18-21 hours to check your account and press Payout. You didn't press it on that time and pressed it on the 28th.

We have users (some are in here) who has had consistent payment for the past 12 months. They know the rhythm, and they know when to check in for the transfers being done and request payout.

Thanks ricky... No problem... I will wait for my payment.. :D

By the way the downloads of my files go too slow the last 2-3 days...

@Ricky I use new firefox 5. MY ISP is o2 broadband. Other filehost is runing fine. Really slow on browsing :( May be my isp don't like fileserve :(

@RickyFS, how come you skipped my post?

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=949964&postcount=18909

I even posted before zoug100

Anyway, Can you help me out, I don't know what's did I do wrong I just did everything right. Can you check it please.

Thanks Ricky

The payment should have transfered yesterday( if you pressed the button on sunday). Try contacting their support, they reply in almost 24 hours

http://fileserve.com/contact-us.php

@jeetsingh

Can i have more than 2 fileserve independent accounts...without one being referral of another

Yes you can, but dont refer them. Also, you wont be able to add the same paypal/alertpay account to both the accounts.

@barrix

Tried cleaning your cache? Also flush your dns

Flush Dns : Open command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

Last edited:
Is anybody else having problems with sborg using Fileserve links? For the past few days Fileserve haven't been working at all, but other host work fine.

the fileserve site has been slow as hell for days know. while i do appreciate a little bit of nostalgia (56k modem anyone?) i am getting tired of having time to take a shower and get some coffee before the bloody site loads. so, fix it already, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back