FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fileserve was fast yesterday with uploading + downloading but today its hell lot slow i'm getting speed below 1MBPS :( with upload + download

and same goes with filesonic what happen?

how long can we retain files after expiration of premium account ? im still waiting till my money gets transferred so that i can use it to upgrade ;)

how long can we retain files after expiration of premium account ? im still waiting till my money gets transferred so that i can use it to upgrade ;)

when premium date ends, then it should start a 60day period of file-keeping

so 60 day without download according to fs terms

i have the same issue and ricky says is not a fileserve problem... i am waiting for the answer from zoom's support.
here is the zoom's answer:

"Hi,
sorry, I can't help you ... my program does not influence the speed.
Please, upload any file, then right click the green line and report it directly from my program.

Speed depends just on the server (they have a lot of servers, so some servers can be slower, far, overloaded).

I can't probably help.

z_o_o_m
"

Last edited:
come one Ricky.... please fix the up speed... is horrible.... ;)

and the download conections are failing (this last maybe only to me)

Last edited:
Think it is a transatlantic issue.

There is nothing we (FILESERVE [!!]) can do about it. We have contacted our ISP and inquired if there are any issues, if there is they will tell us and they will try to solve it.

Please don't expect us to pull out a magic wand and wave it around so files can go faster; we didn't put a cap on anything nor would we for all incoming traffic.

@ others: Money will be transferred today.

Last edited:
Think it is a transatlantic issue.

There is nothing we (FILESERVE [!!]) can do about it. We have contacted our ISP and inquired if there are any issues, if there is they will tell us and they will try to solve it.

Please don't expect us to pull out a magic wand and wave it around so files can go faster; we didn't put a cap on anything nor would we for all incoming traffic.

@ others: Money will be transferred today.

SO When we will be paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back