FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kOmud.jpg

Do fileserve take action against uploder who keep uploading the same file which were deleted many times due to DMCA?

and If I copy a file and one of them get deletd due to DMCA what happens to the other one?

Hi, I bought an premium account (180 days) a few days ago, and today when I logged into your account in a field "Account type" is written Free.

what happened? :(

1 month ago I bought with a credit card from fileserve premium otomadik credit card this month, I took the money I want to cancel this direct debit through the site by eGatepay bought and there's nothing going in the site How do I cancel this direct debit?
I know little english..

For the past 2 weeks fileserve is really slow to me, download is fine but to load and browse the site is a pain, i did clear cookies and cache and for one hour or two everything was fine, then the site become slow again...

It happens with IE and firefox, today i installed chrome and the same story, 1-2 hours ok, then slow again... and it's really weird, it only happen with fileserve, i can browse others sites just fine,...what can be done about this?:(

@ skydragon: Because it was already answered I believe?

@ zkm25f6: Instead of us disabling your account for account sharing we have now downgraded you.

@ InfiniteMadness: PM me.

@ lostkeys: Must be something on your end. FS browsing is very speedy, the file manager is very speedy and haven't heard a quack of complaint since we fixed it properly.

@ all: I think we had like 50 minute "downtime". It wasn't properly down, but it was running very slow (Sunday). And no need for panic if I'm not around to confirm that it's down. I do have a life too, remember? :)

@ jeetsingh: Worked fine

Make sure you have direct download activated and you have typed in the information properly

Sir
I am not able to understand about direct download activation.here is my username-jeet2728..
Kindly check into my account if it is activated or not

Ricky i'm not sure whats up but i think there is a problem with file search. Whenever i search for a file, instead of showing the search results the file manager just refreshes the root folder.

Tried Chrome, Opera and IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back