FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ciaociao - You should seriously STOP using FileServe and posting on this thread if you complain so much. Fine FSO gives you more money, then simply go with them. What's the problem?

Hi, Ricky

Can you remove this popup from me. I'm not too sure if that happens to others too.

Recently, I got this message

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i22/a7aefe.jpg[/SLIDE]

Even if I'm already a Premium member.

It's quite annoying it shows in EVERY page I have to click closed button.
And also when I manage my files in "All files" tabs, it shows everytime when my page got refresh.

FYI, I have clear cookies and try logout and re-login, it stills show that popup. It's quite annoy. Please help,

Thank you so much

Did you press close or Skip, i got this also this morning but after i pressed skip i didn't see it again

fileserve: 10126 files : 600$/m
filesonic: 0 files : 0$/m

No I think it was a glitch regarding the pop up for Premium even if you are a Premium.

@ Dj.IcE & barrix: I haven't tested this, but I will inquire about it tomorrow.

@ ciaociao: You came from DP and started writing in here. You're still as annoying and you're still somehow using us. What do you really want?

@ hover: PM link please (fs156 looks online to me)

Hi Ricky! I work with Fileserve. I live in Tunisia and I can not buy premium (730 days) via Paypal. Please, upgrade my account to premium. Login: mouadh1401

@RickyFS > Thanks for your precious reply..

"No I think it was a glitch regarding the pop up for Premium even if you are a Premium."

hope the system doesn't count my files as free user and starts to delete the files for non-activity.. thats all I am worried for..

about the non-activity files, I deleted that files after I received the reply from Fileserve Support. I will PM you if I find another one..

thanks for everything.. :)

how long it takes to transfer the earnigs ?

sinttulodp.png

@RickyFS > Thanks for your precious reply..

hope the system doesn't count my files as free user and starts to delete the files for non-activity.. thats all I am worried for..

thanks for everything.. :)

Yeah, that's what I'm worried for too. I think, it would been better if that popup doesn't appear anymore whether it is glitch or not. I'm so afraid of losing files as system think I am a free user. Is it possible to remove that popup for good?, Ricky, so we can be sure that the files won't lose, hope you can fix it, Ricky.

Thank you for that.

Its better if you request on sunday.

just wait it will be transferred later today :) just click payout once its transferred so you'll get paid tomorrow :)

@ moi1401: I think there are Tunis resellers that can sell you a Premium.

@ SC: http://[username]:[password]rapidshare.com/files/123456/<name>.rar

@ ExploringT & kkkzzz: The pop up has been rectified now. It will not reappear. For files deleted due to non-activity it may be caused via an old bug long time ago that was fixed back in February. This bug only affected "some" files (less than 5%). Any uploads after this date will be protected by the Premium status.

@ xpiderx: Later today.

@ barrix: Good to hear it is fixed. Don't need to pull arm and legs on the techs.

@ movshare: User by such name is not disabled. You tell me why you think it is "disabled"

I see you've done a self-referral there with vfshare and movshare.

[EDIT]: I can inform you that vfshare was disabled for account sharing, but your movshare is going to be disabled for self-referral.

Last edited:
hello ricky, i have changed my payment account to alertpay just 2 hours ago,
i need my payment on alertpay. because paypal not supporting my country.
(i have reported this before, n i found y didn update my paypal. my paypal cant receive money)

another thing : my alertpay is not verified. is it matters ?
if it is, i can verified within hour.

@ GamerXD: Don't think it matters. If you can get it verified that would be great.

Regarding concerns about payment processors, please contact the respective company that you use.

Hi, Ricky

Can you remove this popup from me. I'm not too sure if that happens to others too.

Recently, I got this message

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i22/a7aefe.jpg[/slide]

Even if I'm already a Premium member.

It's quite annoying it shows in EVERY page I have to click closed button.
And also when I manage my files in "All files" tabs, it shows everytime when my page got refresh.

FYI, I have clear cookies and try logout and re-login, it stills show that popup. It's quite annoy. Please help,

Thank you so much

I'm still getting that pop-up, and I'm also premium. I've cleared cache and cookies many times in the past 2 days, and tried 4 different browsers.

No good. Happens every time, on every browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back