FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$$ have been transfered from earnings a/c bit early this week. I have pressed payout :)

Funny thing about it is my account is pending but my other account is already transferred.

Ricky any help with that?

f88898.jpg

My other account

7892c8.jpg

requested same time and same date usually it will be transferred by now, but not, first time it happened to me :(

Last edited:
Funny thing about it is my account is pending but my other account is already transferred.

Ricky any help with that?

f88898.jpg

My other account

7892c8.jpg

requested same time and same date usually it will be transferred by now, but not, first time it happened to me :(

same happend to me

my user name is

megaupload121

X-(

Just a slight delay guys be patient. Fileserve always pays (payed me everyweek)

Best file host for me <3<3

only thing missing is free premium account so I can upload more files lol :D (too thrifty to upgrade)

:-(

Dear guys,

I know this is slightly off-topic here. But as there seem to be some people from Fileserve on this forum (Ricky?) I would please ask for help on how to cancel my recurring subscription (I did this not by Paypal but by credit card...mistake).

I don't want to rant about the fact that a site should offer simple cancellation to its customers. I just want to get out without having to contact my credit card company.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

@lukas76: the thread may help you
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=86179

If you wouldn't like to buy a premium by Paypal, I would say you had better to buy it from a reseller.
It must be paid one time, and it's always cheaper than the official site.
The only one drawback is that you have to wait the reseller to mail you the voucher.
It often takes 8 ~ 24 hours.

You could find authorized resellers here:
http://reseller.fileserve.com/index.html
Each reseller gives different prices, you may compare them carefully if you plan to buy a long-term premium.

Last edited:
@barrix:
A reseller who is living in Malaysia could give the cheapest prices of FileServe premiums vouchers.
But I wouldn't like to advertise anyone explicitly, so I just provide a hint. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back