FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone from NL/EU & dedicated servers from those areas will have trouble connecting to the US, thus our host, Choopa.

We haven't banned anyone or anything. This is an external problem that has something to do with the transatlantic cables communicating between the US and EU.

@ Scenelove: Get to work? I thought you were gone from this thread. Reported for harassment.

Everyone from NL/EU & dedicated servers from those areas will have trouble connecting to the US, thus our host, Choopa.

We haven't banned anyone or anything. This is an external problem.

@ Scenelove: Get to work? I thought you were gone from this thread. Reported for harassment.

Thanks for answer

And when will you fix that ?
thanks

How can we fix a problem that has nothing to do with us?

We're asking Choopa to see if they can route to other hubs in the EU, mind you that Netherlands is like the central hub of EU.

I can't give you a timeline when someone will fix the fiber optic cables.

This is the same as when the Earthquake struck Japan...Japan's traffic dropped by over 75% - We had nothing to do with that.

Here's a read of why Armenians couldn't reach us for some time:

Code:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/06/georgian-woman-cuts-web-access

@ Allan: Did you read a page back?

Does your VPS in Holland work? And does your VPS in US work? Ask yourself why we would ban your NL VPS and not your US one?

Read a page back and call up your datacenter in NL if you want to confirm my information.

i can very well make a traceroute to fileserve.com from germany and NL.
Just the download and upload is not working.

Edit - Is working now on few of the server..

Hi RickyFS,

Could you look into server following?
fs2164dm.fileserve.com
fs441dm.fileserve.com

The download speed is very very slow.

@ Allan: The packet loss should have shown some significant higher figures.

@ Quota: Doubt anyone will look into it @ 2AM, sorry. Will have to wait in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back