FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said pm and you put your username here on reply. God just for payout, people seems to forget that their account may be hacked by posting usernames here.

No common sense. umm

I did see your PM and I did inquire

You didn't need to post it in here as well. Only 2 pages back I asked why people are getting so desperate for me to see their messages and doubling my work.

no received payment

hi Ricky, my account says I have paid, but I have not received anything in my paypal. :(

b060f78.png

ab8479d.png

I'm worried, please see what happens :((

Have you claimed the payment?

See your frontpage of Paypal.

PS. Nice first post. I wonder how you found us in here out of the blue.

Last edited:
@ skydragon: It's because at one point you were cheating with the referral...We let you slide and deleted your referrals. You should be OK for payment next week I believe.

@ UploadMe: Anytime ;)

a

Have you claimed the payment?

See your frontpage of Paypal.

PS. Nice first post. I wonder how you found us in here out of the blue.

wjunction know the other forum, the payment is received but as the PayPal account is my cousin and is new, the payment is pending because it confirmed the paypal email, so be confirmed and may accept payment from fileserver :D =)

problem solved :)

Today i left Fileserve.

I got my 20dollars that i made in 2 month unlike with filesonic and filefactory i make that in 5-6 days... and even with depositfiles it takes only a week and a half. Anyways LUCKY me that i visit WJunction and have seen the ad of WUpload because i made 3 dollars with in 2 days, not 40 cents like with fileserve....

I really liked the program the support was not bad but something is shady with this Ricky...

Regards,
L.S.

Today i left Fileserve.

I got my 20dollars that i made in 2 month unlike with filesonic and filefactory i make that in 5-6 days... and even with depositfiles it takes only a week and a half. Anyways LUCKY me that i visit WJunction and have seen the ad of WUpload because i made 3 dollars with in 2 days, not 40 cents like with fileserve....

I really liked the program the support was not bad but something is shady with this Ricky...

Regards,
L.S.

hmmm , i thought i will just ignore that
but to let you know , FS paid me till now 1.5k$
pal , its not their problem that you suck .

Today i left Fileserve.

Regards,
L.S.
you blame fileserve for not making more money for you and you uploaded the files yourself?

@ Scenelove: Ugh really super shady [/irony]. Am I suppose to cry or laugh at that comment?

@ tre2k3: The poor guy talks shit. If you post our links with any competitors except MU the preference will always fall on us, because it is easy and quick to get files.

@ panasonic153: ;)

@ cca1690: You haven't claimed your money

Last edited:
lol read what i said before writting dumb things...

i upload to 4 hosts,

Filesonic i made in 2 month : $94.21
Filefactory i made in 2 month : $115$
Fileserve i made in 2 month : $20.66
DepositFiles i made in 2 month : $85

i do not see that i suck only that FS does and anyways,
i just wanted ricky 2 know they lost some traffic i do not understand why random people are crying and kissing butts ;)

I am actually happy i found wupload and fileserve will die out soon enough.

Bye all i wont be needing 2 come here no more :P

Ps: 1724 pages in this thread just shows how professional fileserve is... :P

pZzzz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back