FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found very attractive for people those database.script file that is used in Jdownloaded to store premium accounts (username and passwrod protected, you never know which is the password) but I am worry that somehow FS would consider as a hacking/abusing attempt from me.
Let me explain, when you replace that file and open Jdownloader, the program checks if those stored accounts are available or not. And my concern is if JD logging in to an account that is not mine would affect mine beacuase of a hacking/abusing attempt. I won't use that account for download but I need to check that file before posting.

@ DAB: 2048 counts. Just our webupload script can't handle it down to the last byte.

Don't see issues on the FTP. You're just unhappy about the speeds. For others (competitors) they might finish quickly, but do they end up in your file manager within 5-10 minutes? Don't try to state otherwise :)

@ tre2k3: Ctrl + F5?

@ salena8: Updated your java?

@ alc112: How would you be obtaining other people's details? Obviously this would be ground for getting the users disabled.

@risky

yes, I'm using the new java version. I've been using personal computers and the vps but all can not go to "My Files ". I am sure there is a problem with my account, hopefully you please help me fix the problem.

account: salena854
Thank you

Transfer still pending

transfer from earnings account still pending since 16.03.11

66712615.png

wtf ?

@ salena8: Looking into why you cannot resolve. Could be because of the 14TB you have located on your account.

@ 0rsa: Got high number of referrals?

@RickyFS thanks for your reply

I got just 2 referrals and all my earnings come almost from my downloads.

Do you want my account login ?

2 RickyFS : Won't you reply questions at DP forum? Partners are waiting there ) I know you must not, still you know people get used to good things)

@ workoholic: That's what happens when you think you can treat me like a dog. I've boycotted it. Rather not answer their questions than going into a heated argument why they are right and I'm wrong. The few good people in there can blame the bad roots.

@ 0rsa: Will have you looked into.

@ salena8: Since techs are so busy, they told me they will be able to review your issue tomorrow. A kindly reminder would be good for me too to follow up on.

@ xingpr: Checking for you now.

Hi,
i have 2 fileserve accounts :
account A1 with payment email P1
and
account A2 with payment email P2

when i tried to change A1 with P2 and A2 with P1 the system told me that this cant be done
please tell me how to do this or do it manually

Thank you

what the hell is going on with fileserve?
It keeps remote uploading till the end of time..and the download count does not work.
nothing works..seriously?
what's going on?

@ Onoredone: I guess nothing works when you still make money and files download just perfectly.

I remote uploaded a few files earlier today from RS. Worked fine.

@ BigBang24: Do you really deserve an answer after calling us scam? :)

In fact if you give me your account name I'll have your payment postponed for 4 weeks. Sounds good?

Hey there RickyFS, one question, is this image possible in any scenario, that someone have unlimited premium at FS, like reseller, or your nephew...or it is done with firebug?
It says unlimit, instead of unlimited, so I wouldn't say your guys don't know how to spell, but I must ask.

8cdbb678da.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back