FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are something changed in the reward system (free user -every DL count ; Premium 1 dl for each Ip per day) ???

2011031921.jpg

Just wondering i have every day more and more files but my downloads are decrased.
Just me or ...
share your expirience!
sry for my bad english
regards
p.s.:Thats not a complain,just smaltalk!

Same my my stats :(

None of my fileServe Download sseem to work!?!? wth??

Hi, anyone having problems downloading from file serve using internet download manager?
i have verified the links work with file serve link checker and also sharegloo.

but once i put IDM CAPTURES THE Links.. some files take very long to load and retun and "ERROR" in thier links.

Have uninstalled antivirus / switched off all firewalls and have reinstalled idm. used different browsers..
satared 2days -3days ago . i just purchased the 1mth package.
and can soem kind soul tell me how i can cancel the recurring charge made to paypal?>

Same my my stats :(
sry to hear-read that!

Hi, anyone having problems downloading from file serve using internet download manager?
i have verified the links work with file serve link checker and also sharegloo.

but once i put IDM CAPTURES THE Links.. some files take very long to load and retun and "ERROR" in thier links.

Have uninstalled antivirus / switched off all firewalls and have reinstalled idm. used different browsers..
satared 2days -3days ago . i just purchased the 1mth package.
and can soem kind soul tell me how i can cancel the recurring charge made to paypal?>
I think no way to get your cash back,so try this for FS download:
http://www.fileservemanager.com/

More and more users buys Premium - less points for your stats.
Bravo!
lol

Are something changed in the reward system (free user -every DL count ; Premium 1 dl for each Ip per day) ???

2011031921.jpg

Just wondering i have every day more and more files but my downloads are decrased.
Just me or ...
share your expirience!
sry for my bad english
regards
p.s.:Thats not a complain,just smaltalk!

Same problem for me!!!

I do not think they are cheating
they have problems with their servers so people are avoiding using their service for that profits are down
free ussers premium ussers can't download
give them time to resolve their problems

Have you disabled download managers?

I can only download via a browser with a premium account

<<edit, i cant download anything, only a few KB

I try to upload using ftp, I always fail and will reup the same file many time, or sometime get disconnected from server, is the ftp unstable?

tks

Hi, I got a problem, I can't upload anything to FS, after it completes the upload, it says: "uploaded! Please wait while processing." and then it says "Unsuccess, please try again leter.", its on s07, what should I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back