FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to redeem your money for a premium account or do you want to cash out to paypal or AP?

By plan, I mean you need to choose the duration of premium account i.e. 1 month or 3 months or 1 year etc..

Of course you need to pay FS if you want to redeem your money for premium account.

I am having some kinda weird problem...

When i upload from File and Image uplaoder i can see my files in the File manager and i am not able to connect via FTP to fileserve...

@ huno: Did you press PAYOUT? ;)

@ AlfredKoh: Press "Transfer to Payable Account". When it is "transferred" the money will be in your "Payable Account". From there you can either Redeem Or Payout. You press Redeem, YOUR account gets upgraded. If you go to the Redeem-link, you can push out VOUCHER CODES to give to your friends.

If you want to PAYOUT, you press PAYOUT after it has transferred.

@ axxo786: You can see your files in our file manager? You can't connect to our FTP, i.e. ftp.fileserve.com ?

Oh sorry i cant see the files in filemanager while uplaoding through file and imag uplaoder...Normal web upload is working fine...

Yes i am not able to connect to ftp.fileserve.com (I have sent u a screenshot in your PM)

Hi Ricky,

Are you doing something with FTP at the moment, 'cuz one of my files uploaded more than a half hour ago, stuck in a pending status?

I ask because I don't know if I should upload rest of my files, if they get stuck in pending...

EDIT: 1h 15min. later... still pending :/

Last edited:
340Mb, it's probably not a big file ;)
certainly not compared with those that I uploaded several hours ago and immediately appeared in file manager.

I've just tried with 40kb file, and it was processed about 1 minute, it's probably a lot for such a small file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back