FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading with fileserve is starting to be a pain... 100mb/s internet provider and im gettting a 20kb/s on several files.... whats this about?

Get new servers or do something...

Hi Ricky, I've a quick question : can I request the cancellation of my fs account and the refund for the period of time remaining until the end of my subscription? Thanks :)

@ acho: Support will handle requests from Mondays within a short period of time. Request over the weekend will usually be answered on a Monday, maybe early Tuesday.

@ minhete: Could be because maintenance is performed on that server. You got the file in mind? Would very much like to test it out myself.

@ Edward: Not possible.

@ broadcast: Thanks for answering accurately.

I was able to log in, but when I clicked My Files tab, the only thing I saw was a white screen...
Uploading files via ftp is not possible, breaks the connection.:(

@ acho: Support will handle requests from Mondays within a short period of time. Request over the weekend will usually be answered on a Monday, maybe early Tuesday.

@ minhete: Could be because maintenance is performed on that server. You got the file in mind? Would very much like to test it out myself.

@ Edward: Not possible.

@ broadcast: Thanks for answering accurately.
fingers crossed they will respond ASAP.. thanks for the reply

Hey check this

This is for 1 week pending.
What u can do RickyFS

Hope i will get my money today

dzcyX.png

We've been fairly accurate in our assessment with country groups. I would say it's as "fair" as it goes :) You can see we have not changed the country-groups ever since we started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back