FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ BloodSucker: Filemanager works fine...?

@ sosamaty: No, but you can download them :)

@ Hedon: For Monday only.

@ Mark96: Frontpage?

@ cuthroat: No issues here on speed. That's on your ISP.

@ Mind Freak: Yes. We're working on the "download side" first. Then when that is released we will be working on the "upload side".

@ RickyFS

Please check my account balance, Previously you told me read 2. Amount updates at 12am EST (NY time) daily but see:

23-Dec 11:30pm
[SLIDE] http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7856/96529527.png[/SLIDE]

24-Dec 02:04am
[SLIDE] http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8903/74069525.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1455/12822562.png[/SLIDE]

Earnings from sunday 19 are not being counted.

username: lumihelis

@ BloodSucker: Filemanager works fine...?

No. None of the site is working fine...... It takes several minutes to load any part of the site, when it loads at all. Been like this since yesterday.
And I've changed browsers, cleared cache and cookies, and 1 day later, it's still the same. can't load anythig or work with it......

please Ricky, find out what's happening.:(:(

@BloodSucker : Try it this way, after you click on "My Files" (or any links, stats or account, any), click again immediately, this work for me =_="

Tried it several times. Nothing.

Been trying everything since yesterday.....:'(

@RickyFS, please see what's wrong with the site. It's not loading properly. Takes a long time. and when I say a long time, I mean over 10 minutes, when it loads at all. Any part of the site. Not just the filemanager. :(

@ BloodSucker: I can't pull the fire-alarm switch when it's only you. If I see consistent report from other users I'll have to get in touch with the techs. Please bare in mind that it is holiday (I'm not even supposed to be here ...but I am - Difference between us and other hosts) and no techs will be at work until Monday.

Frontpage isn't loading either??

@ Ghasem.M: I believe we have our first "beta" on next week. Don't quote me on that, but that's just the "rumours".

@ bluray50: I've already requested help from techs, but we cannot find the exact cause for why you're the only one we haven't accounted for. I should have an answer for you on Monday or Tuesday.

@ BloodSucker: I can't pull the fire-alarm switch when it's only you. If I see consistent report from other users I'll have to get in touch with the techs. Please bare in mind that it is holiday (I'm not even supposed to be here ...but I am - Difference between us and other hosts) and no techs will be at work until Monday.

Nothing is loading. Not even the login page loads under 5 minutes.:'(

Mr. RickyFS, I have the same problem since yesterday as well.

Nothing's loading. Not in less than 10 minutes, and when it loads (if it loads), the page is all scrambled.

I've also switched between browsers and cleared cache and all that stuff. Problem remains since yesterday. :|:|

It might be your IP or DNS mate, try a DNS flush and or use a proxy server

I can confirm that FS can load but from my end its a bit hard, I had to reload several times until the file manager loaded, sometimes when I search, I got the page error again, and after several reloads it loaded again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back