FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new file manager

New version should have 'single-click-copy-file-link'-icons next to every file.
Maybe 2 icons - 1 with filename and 1 without filename.

It sucks to have to scroll up to get the link for a single file.

Oh btw: sending you a PM regarding this subject Ricky :)

how about we get ability to upload directly to ftp folder, it's pain in the arse to manually transfer files later, this way we make folder, post wherever we post and it will be uploaded automaticly to that folder :) huh?

That has probably suggested before and it is probably not possible with how the FTP servers has been set up.

You upload via FTP to 'feeding' servers. Servers which sends your files to the final storage space.
Those FTP servers does not know the folder structure on your account.
You are not directly in contact with your own folder structure when uploading via FTP.

Maybe some time later in 2011 or 2012 :)

Edit:

But you can upload folders via FTP.
But last time I tried it - 8 files ended up in 3 different folders.

@ Hedon: We will have it fixed soon. It's on top of our list. Are you a free user or a Premium user? Should not be any errors, ever, when you're a Premium.

We do delete files on a 60 days "wait", however, we do a sweep once in a while, just like we sweep files above 2.1GB. It's nothing we are too tight about as you can see ;)

As the only host that permits for this, yes, you can create another account. Just don't refer yourself or we will ban your accounts.

I'm a free user.

I just got some sort of update, concerning the storage. 400GB. Did the storage update to its real value, or is it just a value in the "middle" of the way? B-)

Well, if you are not that tight about that, you should consider adding an option to allow to delete the files automatically. I know I would activate that option.

If the 400GB is the right value, I have no reasons to create a new one. However, thanks for the quick reply :)

Oh, and one last thing: why do a lot of users around here keep complaining about the payouts being delayed and stuff like that? Stop complaining about that. You're getting money, thanks to guys like Ricky, why would you keep bothering them like I keep seeing here?

It's the xmas promo :D

GUYS...27% ON MONDAY..TIME TO LOAD UP EVERY OUNCE IN YOU TO START PROMOTING FROM 00:01AM ON MONDAY THE 27TH...MAKE SOME EXTRA!

Oh, about this: has the last bonus (meaning, this past Monday) been given? I'm pretty sure I didn't receive the right amount. Can you check that? Account: Yrathir.

Now, the real (:D) last thing: do you need any help when it comes to translate the basic stuff, on portuguese? I see a lot of major errors, when I get the page on portuguese. I could give you a list of some fixes.

I just upgraded to fileserve Prem acc and download speeds are really slow 2 hours for 700 MB file but on my hotfile prem download is 3 min for the same file. Is this normal?

@ Hedon: I believe we did add the bonus...You should be able to do it by taking the values for the days. (I'm a bit tired right now so not going to do it for you).

And yes we're updating storage right now. Premiums are listed as Unlimited.

@ Bloodsucker: Try again... Yes, we did the storage fix.

@ cuthroat: Downloading? Try another file.

@ Bose: When it gets designed. Renaming and not going back to root will be the first change.
yes.gif

Now, FileManager is not slow.....

It's just not working....

I've cleared cache, cookies, etc, etc, tried different browsers, and the only page I can access (at times) is the dashboard page.... :'(:'(

@ Hedon: I believe we did add the bonus...You should be able to do it by taking the values for the days. (I'm a bit tired right now so not going to do it for you).

The bonus applies to the amount that I earned on that Monday or the total?

If it applies on the Monday's earnings, the value is right. The description of the bonuses is not too clear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back