FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyFS
@ Papi: Yes I believe the "&" has a lot to do with it. Didn't know you could have an account with that for MU. I can request tech to try to integrate it. Can't promise it to be done swiftly.

Thanks for the quick reply because I have a premium account from Fileserve until 12 Dec 2011

I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm still waiting after a response from you.

Thank you

@RickyFS
I can confirm that transfer to MU is possible using multifetch+IDM to grab direct links from FS, however, its a pain in the arse, sometimes it works, many times it does not.

@Papillonbleue, when you're sending a pm you have to select this option: "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder", by default is unchecked.

Problem with payment

Hello RickyFS, I hope you can help me with this situation.
I have request my payment in Fileserve on Sunday December 5th, from my Account Balance ($ 31), and it was transferred to my Account Payable on December 7th, but I requested $ 31 and was transferred $ 30.99 and since December 7th to today (saturday) the money still pending to transfer to my paypal account.
I don´t really know if there is a trouble with this difference of 1 cent and the money don´t get transfer for this.

Thanks for your answer.

Thanks for the anwser CloudShadow, but I request my payment on Tuesday of the pass week, and the money always was transferred to my paypal account on Thursday.

@RickyFS

somebody has hacked and stolen my fileserve account. username is : jared2183

also stole my payment account email, have sent details via pm. plz check into it soon. have lots of money in there.

FS User diabled

@RickyFS,

My Account (ID: wonmonstar) was disabled today. I don't know why but i think in past days I had too much traffic (~600GB). The traffic belongs only to one IP address and my own files so I don’t share the account with other users. I thought you are offering unlimited traffic!? I need FS for backup storage and synchronising my files, so it's very important for me to get it back (I paid for it until January 11).

Can you please enable my Account? If FS has a traffic limit please tell me how much it is. Before I orderd the account I asked the support and they told me that FS has no traffic and storage limit that was important for me and the reason why i ordered a premium account.

Thanks and regards,
duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back