FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Bloodsucker: 1st is complete, YES. It would have been half too if our stats were updating "real time"

@ iNF3RN0Lover: Answered already.

Reading this thread makes me angry. Respect to RickyFS for not losing his mind because of all the idiots here complaining about stats.

@ illetyus2: Do you get stimulated from pressing F5? Not only does it not matter if you can see stats or not as it is still recorded, but you still won't get your payment quicker than Wednesday, so what's the scandal?

Ricky would you guys consider selling a lifetime membership like MU? =)

btw FS is almost at par with MU now :))

4852bbd5.jpg

Lifetime is so far not an option. It is something that we have to sit down and discuss with the different payment gateways to minimize risk of chargebacks and the whole nine yards of bs when you start charging 200 or whatever for that.

@ all: We're close at recovering 2nd of Dec...After that we will be up and running. Thank you all for your patience. Fingers crossed for a smooth and prosperous weekend!

y i know

but
Storage:

609.1 GB / 500.0 GB

and i cant upload any files now.

so if i register a new account ,with same paypal not problem?not baning?

transfer to payou account no returned for me...

I just hope... everything back to normal before saturday.. but this way, nobody wouldn't request payout the next payment cycle... or just me... :( ....

y i know

but
Storage:

609.1 GB / 500.0 GB

and i cant upload any files now.

so if i register a new account ,with same paypal not problem?not baning?
I'm amazed how people stingy to fork out $35 for a six month premium so your files will not be deleted even they are inactive for 60 days.:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back