FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure can...

Use contact us form. Write a ticket to us explaining; then post your ticket ID here and I'll give back your account given that the email you used to sign up with is not hijacked

@ Roberto: Did we say 3rd is fully back? It is slowly updating.

Done and sorted. Don't lose it again please

...And I wonder how others deal with hacked accounts. Seems to me we're the only ones targeted?!

What a strange happenstance. My earnings on 2nd Dec is the same exact amount as 1st Dec. Ang hey, Ricky, are the stats for today not fully updated yet?

Ricky I have a suggestion to make, can you make it similar to Megaupload, when someone upload a file that already exists in your servers, it automaticly make a copy of it, and it gets uploaded in 2secs. That would be great.

RickyFS

not recieve the pay, what could've happened?

sinttucdc.jpg

WOOHOO! Stats back to normal. FM speed is much faster too.

Well done, guys. Beers on me!

[Update]
Or maybe not. Stats froze the last hour or so....

Oh wow. My fileserve account tells me I have 0 earnings, and it's asking me to enter in my payment account for affiliates. Hopefully it'll get fixed before tomorrow :S

Dear FileServe users,
Statistics and earnings for 1st and 2nd of December is now updated. You can now transfer, redeem vouchers and pay out again.

The statistics and earnings will be updated up to real time very shortly, within 30 minutes to 1 hour (ETA: 4pm EST Friday).

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the understanding from you all.

Have a great weekend - and please check out the news again early next week for some new exciting news :)

Best regards,
FileServe

hehe, FS is back normal again^^

Have a great weekend - and please check out the news again early next week for some new exciting news :)
i think FS will have some bonus or new features next week.

Is FS really back to normal? Ricky, will you update us on the the news if it really is back to normal now? So far my downloads for today aren't plenty enough compared to the usual numbers I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back