FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky they still haven't transferred money I asked for on the 20th of last month to my payable account.

6917a5b1.png

Give up.

Ricky is ignoring you and if you lost access to your account maybe your files has already been deleted.
Did you check?

Or by now Ricky is in a hurry to delete your files in order to shut you up :-)

Yeah Ricky did write "255.255.X.X" but that doesnt mean much.
Maybe he DID mean 255.255 which would be an error.

But it is more likely that he inserted 2 x 255 to obscure things or that he forgot what the real IPs were and inserted 'dummy' numbers.

Hey dude - anyone can make mistakes - If he blocked my acc - It's ok but i finally shown him proof that it was not even me who scammed the guy and hope that atleast now he would reconsider.

Ricky Please - Let me know about your decision . I won't bother you again but please check out my posts .

I am very concerned, my alertpay payment is pending, being that today should be at least approved ...

I asked my payment early Sunday. The money transferred on Sunday has not reached my payout account. really, I'm very concerned, this does not happened to me before.

I am very concerned, my alertpay payment is pending, being that today should be at least approved ...

I asked my payment early Sunday. The money transferred on Sunday has not reached my payout account. really, I'm very concerned, this does not happened to me before.

actually, I tend to think we're all on the same alertpay boat considering you're the third in a row to tell us that (I was the first :D ). so I suppose they didn't have time yet to approve AP payouts, it's much less worriesome than thinking you were left alone in the desert...
Now if there are many people here who got AP payout approval already, raise your hands B-)

@ bitis: Give me a link and I'll check it out if that's actually true. 50% or 25% sounds odd. Really.

@ emyradams: Email our support, so we can check some details with you.

@ shanjan: That should be possible...But you cannot have the details on 2 separate account simultaneously.

@ xTreme: We have issues with the site earnings. I'll ask why it shows 2 different numbers.

@ rototo: Should be the same procedure as Paypal...But we just paid earlier this week - Don't know the reason behind it.

@ Trueno22: Forwarded trueno22 to someone from acct.

@ Wyk88: When I get to it. You're not the only one mailbombing me :)

@ hijodecain82: You're very concerned? That we won't pay? O'Please...

All right Ricky - I give Up !! I won't bother you again on that subject .
Am i atleast allowed to use another fileserve account ??
Thanks

@ hijodecain82: You're very concerned? That we won't pay? O'Please...

Sorry.. but when i did the post... the payment were not approved.... just i see... and it's approved...

My english is not good, so i don't know how much severus is the word 'concerned'.. i meant, i was some worry about.. bcz... i need the money urgent to pay some bills.. :'( it's all..

But, I need to make a claim for my premium, that does not work with jdownloader.

Jdownloader does not recognize my fileserve premium account and the truth is that I bought for it. Can you help me? i have 2 premium accounts..

id1: manepnk182
id2: uploader182

thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back