FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I'm downloading, uploading, remote uploading and using FTP perfectly fine. Chill and give RickyFS a break! If he hasn't answered you it's because the rule is first come first serve.

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/tqGrjpF
this file is downloading with 0 bytes for some reason, is the server it is on down or something?

EDIT:
It's also showing 0 downloads for the whole set of files it is a part of, even though I know they have been downloaded at least once, since the downloaders are the one that told me about the part 7 file being down.

0 bytes for me too :|

Jeez..Do I need to post a screenshot to prove?

I'm not accusing you of lying.

I just want to know if there is some kind of problem on your end that is making it download for 0 bytes for at least some people, and if there is, it would be nice if it could be fixed.

EDIT: Also, would like a comment on why the downloads for at least that particular set of files are not counted (at least in the download # shown beside the files).
This is a bit worrying and I would like to inquire if there is a technical issue going on here.

I don't know how to fix something that is working though.

[edit]: Ok seems there's some issues with this on IDM. Everyone please try via Firefox

Nope, same result here.

I think something might be going haywire with the routing tables or the file is stored on more than one server (or at least pointing to more than one server) and one of the locations it is at is empty.

Hi RickyFS, i was working with my files when i noticed some files that i uploaded to a folder and never published were gone. this has never happened to me before until now. By the way i have a premium account so in theory even if it had more that 60 days without being downloaded (it had less than a month) should not be deleted.

is this part of the problem people are reporting right now or is it just happening to me? please help.
my username in Fileserve is also frogcoin
thank you.

Hello mr Ricky

PLease the payment now make me confused

look please

fileserveb.jpg

regards

@ Communism: Fixed. Had something to do with free users able to download, but Premium, not.

@ frogcoin: Some files get snapped up by a search engine. We're working on a fix for this to keep it absolute private.

@ Ladyk: I wouldn't recommend it

@ rocketo: Probably the other way around :)

@ rapidfroz: Forwarded

@ ILHFFS: Alertpay doesn't work on weekends and the list will be forwarded to them of the ones who send me the emails.

Dear Ricky,

my payment has not transferred from my earnings account to payout account till now though i have request it and it showing pending.

2010-10-18 $35.26 Pending

i have mailed earlier and FS support replied that it is under monitoring . But i have not got any response after that.Please check the problem and let me know if there are any problem.

My ID: matibaba

Regard

matibaba

@ Communism: Fixed. Had something to do with free users able to download, but Premium, not.

@ frogcoin: Some files get snapped up by a search engine. We're working on a fix for this to keep it absolute private.

@ Ladyk: I wouldn't recommend it

@ rocketo: Probably the other way around :)

@ rapidfroz: Forwarded

@ ILHFFS: Alertpay doesn't work on weekends and the list will be forwarded to them of the ones who send me the emails.

is not recommended that each account has a paypal verficada different holders and therefore is not multiaccounting, and if I give solution to the other server I have no more options to do anything ...
and the other seems to have banned him for life and that my server does not appear to be involved and that only used a single user but that seems to be beaten.

@RickyFS

Good ! :D
- No explain
- No proof
Account banned without reason.

If you have 346 referrals .you necessarily fraud ?
you should know : No referral => no uploader => no download links => no downloader => no Premium account .

if you do not clearly resolve this issue .
I will denounce you on all MMO forum, warez. My friend who is currently managing various forums related to fileserve and MMO.

Believe me.I can do more than you think :D

@: ShareShiz : if you were me.No cheater .Account banned without reason .what do you do?

@vagabond73: You are right. Two weeks ago, I had the save issue as you.

My account in Fileserve is tsutsumi.

I requested to transfer payment to earning account about 9/Oct. Then I waited for process.

Until 18/Oct, I checked and found still in processing. I contact to Fileserve supporter about this. I received information from them that they applied new system and need time to check more.

After that some days, my account counld not access. I contacted to them again.

After some emails in some days, There is no reply, no feedback, no answer, no reason, no explanation. Everything I got is a silence from Fileserve. I don't know "What is kind of Fileserve's service?".

Do we need to consider whether we continue to work for Fileserve or not?
May be I don't need to ask more.

Anyway, we and other should consider to choose another File host to work smoothly.

Best regards!
Tsutsumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back