FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats are frozen today.....I guess we´ll have to wait to see what happens...

Does anybody know if the alertpay Debit card works on argentina?

No, people have a tendency to get everything on a fuckin silverplatter. It's the first thing they should check every time they login.

I'm going to advice every one of my colleagues to refer everyone regarding stats delay to the news section. It is there for a reason.

@ all regarding AP: I'll confirm if I'm allowed to post the screenshots here of the information.

No, people have a tendency to get everything on a fuckin silverplatter. It's the first thing they should check every time they login.

I'm going to advice every one of my colleagues to refer everyone regarding stats delay to the news section. It is there for a reason.

@ all regarding AP: I'll confirm if I'm allowed to post the screenshots here of the information.

Thanks info.... :D

Remember always read the news before asking or complaining :-)

Dear FileServe users,

Stats are currently delayed due to maintance on our servers. All stats and earnings are still counted. Please standby for updates on this.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,
FileServe

Dear Ricky, like email change verification....I recommend adding it to password changing too.....someone just changed my password...but luckily he didn't manage to change the email due to email verification

PaY Issue

@ shanjan: You want to know why? You put in your Webmoney detail as an email..not a purse ID.

First thanks for the reply Ricky appreciate it.

Dear I already put my purse ID on my Fileserve Pay Account but still almost 3 weeks now and receive nothing. kindly solve it out.

Thanks for your co operation .

An 450MB file where it go?

Here?
Snap16.jpg

OR Here?
Snap17.JPG

OTher question ¿Which is the best ftp free software to work with fileserve?

Thanks

449MB - $20
450MB - $25

Are you sure? i think this:
450MB = $20
451MB = $25

Soooo?

@ shanjan: Changed

@ DarkAcidBlue: Anything above 450 MB is in the highest tier :) ..if you want to go down into bytes I cannot answer you on that. To be safe always make it 451 MB.

sure bro will pass on this one to all my mates <3

its been 6 months from now never mind small hassles they happen :(, we cant stimate them na :)

Hi Ricky,

I have a problem with payout. I request $20.54 at 2010-10-12. Today date is 30-10-2010 but there is no new.

ekranaooo.png

Can you help me ? On fileserve my nickname is brkkyk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back