FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our generation has not learned that an internet service can be down for more than 1 minute before you should panic.

I have hopes for the next generation!

when will FS be ever through with its maintenance and updates? it is really frustrating when you make a lot of effort promoting your links only to find out u only earned very little.

i feel like i have been cheated because for the past two days my earnings were very low when in fact my files are very popular on forums and some of my topics were even pinned. :( i think imma go back to hotfile or filesonic if this goes on for a couple of days more.

Edit: I just refreshed my accounts page on Fileserve and my earnings went down to ZILCH? How's that even possible?

it's up again very soon and then down again before you know it. :(

I have no idea what you are complaining about.

FS is down maybe 5 minutes every 24 hours.

Regarding your earnings:
I have 'topics' which has been viewed 1000 times.

Fact is that only 5-10% of people downloads.

FS is NOT cheating...

I have no idea what you are complaining about.

FS is down maybe 5 minutes every 24 hours.

Regarding your earnings:
I have 'topics' which has been viewed 1000 times.

Fact is that only 5-10% of people downloads.

FS is NOT cheating...

fact is i have not earned this little before with my techniques for promoting my links (on hotfile).

All the cheaters earnings has been reset to 0.

That was a joke :)

Temporary glitch - stop pressing F5 every second :-)

It does not help if 10 people writes the same thing and/or if I try to explain the same thing 10 times :(

Just sit down and relax...

Requesting during the week does not not give you payout any faster than if you had requested on a Sunday....
wow, u are so smart and so dumb in same time

1. i know when they pay
2. read again and think twice before u reply,if i have 0$ cuz i requested payout today morning that mean i requested payout to payable acc not to PayPal and i can do it everyday

2. read again and think twice before u reply,if i have 0$ cuz i requested payout today morning that mean i requested payout to payable acc not to PayPal and i can do it everyday

That is a 'request for transfer to payout account', not an actual Payout.

You wrote: "..i requested payout today morning .."

I give up.

something is wrong one moment i have 0$ ,after 2 minutes 12.74$ what i have for real , and right now ...... pic.

695dfa3e416cbbac11a6d83be12a0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back