FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo rick, wanted to confirm something

if i was to make an account (new one) not using my own referral, and is under a different paypal

would it get banned?

i using fileserve how can i download all 200 GB data at once from my premium account.

copy-paste i can't put links to 5000 links....

Ricky 1€ is more then 1$ ..why we need to pay more for the same things?
cuz FS hate europeans and they are greedy? or they want europeans buy HF or RS accounts not FS cuz they are cheaper for them

btw not all europeans use euros as currency so why the hell we all must pay in euros..i live in poland and we have own currency PLN not euros

Your voucher code thing aint working:
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/cyzjdt.png[/slide]

Got $80+ in earnings but shows $0 when I try to redeem them for a voucher code.

^SJshah, you have to transfer the money using paypal, send it to my paypal xD

On topic, nice earning there SJ! Can you give me some tips on how I could earn more?

^SJshah, you have to transfer the money using paypal, send it to my paypal xD
In order to get paid, you must first transfer money from your earnings account.

I guess it's the same, you must transfer the money then you can use it, correct me if im wrong :|
Oh right, so I need to transfer it to paypal, then pay them thru paypal?
Well, that sucks.

Can't you use the account balance to upgrade without the funds getting processed by paypal?

On topic, nice earning there SJ! Can you give me some tips on how I could earn more?
Its earnings from the last 3-4 months lol, it sucks in comparison to hotfile..

lol no SJ, u got it wrong... payable account is ur account within fileserve wer ur money wud be stored for payout... only wen u transfer ur money to "Payable Account" u can take a payout....

This is FS's security system against fraud... =)

Ok i have a question. lets say that a upload something, a movie e.g

If all my backups are dead and only my FS links are up, i download these links and upload the files to all the other hosts.

Now would downloading my own files be considered as cheating?

ok, thats a relief. Cause i downloaded something from my account today, and i thought that it would be considered as cheating.

thanks for the info guys

EDIT:

One more thing, if i transfer my earnings to payout tomorrow(monday) what are my chances of getting a payout till Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back