FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there are plans to revamp this already, but the dmca section is almost useless. They do not even post in order of content being taken down. Once that list gets large, you have no idea what you need to fix Vs what you have fixed.

I'm sure there are plans to revamp this already, but the dmca section is almost useless. They do not even post in order of content being taken down. Once that list gets large, you have no idea what you need to fix Vs what you have fixed.
yeah ricky just have a extra tab like "latest deleted" so tht we can have a look wats deleted .....

i agree that dmca section is almost useless . if i have more than 100 files for example thare , and i look and se i have 101 , what is the chance to guess what is the last deleted file . so i need to copy all the notepad and when new one got in there i need to compare it . i just need to add option for sorting , last deleted or something like that . that will help uploaders a LOT !

8d4a9x.png

Some bug or what? :O
It's been 6 days now..everyone else is paid but not me!

iGGG: Did you check if your Paypal is alright? Usually when we send out mass-payments there's ~5% that gets rejected/fail because their accounts are either limited OR they don't exist. The latter isn't the case for you, so please check if everything is in standing order

@ all: We will see what can be done with the "useless" tab :)

Why is there a separate limit ($20) for both earnings and site sales?

Can't we transfer the total to Payout Account altogether if it reaches $20? :O

I dont want to send it here, but you have got full message storage.

So:
Hellou.

My brtoher wanted to upload too for fileserve, but after his registration I sensed that you will register him, like mine second account and you will think that I am cheater.

But NO! I am not! I am your faithful member!

And I want to please you, to delete my brothers account - Twingi995.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice Day! :)

THANKS forward for resolution Ricky. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back