FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky If You Need Any help how the accounts are hacked etc

add me up on msn take the id from my profile :)

I will be happy to help out

and if u need access to any other filehosting site for reference i will be happy to provide accounts

i still get that error ,captcha is accepted ,then instead of timer i see some "please wait 404 failover" message and immediately download button,click it just throws same old error :(

Hey rickyFS, I changed my blog template and deleted Meta Tag verification from fileserve by mistake. So question : Do my site still verified without the Meta TAG in my Blog? Or i need to add it again? Seems i can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Does remote upload work from FileSonic (a.k.a. Sharingmatrix)?
Pending Web files (4)
Nothing has happened for more than 2 hours.
Failed Uploads (0)
No new files under All Files tab.

Does remote upload work from FileSonic (a.k.a. Sharingmatrix)?
Pending Web files (4)
Nothing has happened for more than 2 hours.
Failed Uploads (0)
No new files under All Files tab.

I think that RickyFS said that remote uploading from FileSonic doesn't work because they change something . When Filesonic was sharingmatrix remote upload works but now doesn't work . Also i think that Ricky said they are techs work on that

Yes Filesonic to Fileserve does not work.
Files go to pending web files instead of pending remote.
And after a few minutes I get 20ko files in the files manager instead of 300Mo files.

Old sharing matrix files can't be remoted either.
Files go to pending remote, and then in the failed uploads saying BAD USERNAME.

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the username has to be an email adress.
When you try to remote it, you get 2 @ in the adress.

@ zeroseven: No..If you verified it 1x and it went through you can delete your whole webpage and put a new design up. Doesn't matter.

@ FSuser: No filesonic to us doesn't work at the moment. We will have it reviewed this coming week. I heard their download doesn't work with Premiums at the moment? Can you confirm?

@ ibou12: No we made the emails bit work, that's why Uploading(dot) com works. It's because they changed the redirect to filesonic and our script doesn't take that into account. Also their page got changed a little bit as far as I know.

@ Registered User: Nothing wrong here. You're talking about a drop of a few dollars with equate to a few hundred downloads.

well since "RickyFS" is acting like (_|_) and giving me the silent treatment, I guess I can continue to say that something is wrong with stats for past 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back