FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think captha is not good and u must also edit slower download button by putting free download as users can get confused like this!otherwise fileserve is providing good speed for free users!

Please ricky help!

today after the hour that the payout is supossed to update, i login in my account but the payout ammount was the same that yesterday, but the "payout" button was enabled, in total earnings i had $34 but i try to payout (I thought it could not, but as you can see in the screenshot it does), and now i have in total earnings $0.00 and the payout is only for $15.34

124gbad.jpg

please tell me that this will be fixed soon!

btw thanks for this amazing host Ricky

i

Don't enter it manually by yourself. Insert the given download links in the RU box and enter your premium username & pass in the spaces given below.

@ rey2k5: It will be good when Monday comes as we are reconfigging the servers that weren't good.

@ noumanta: No, we have no intentions of limiting people ;)

@ kohkindachi: Sorry, for the lack on that update as we havent had the time to fix this.

@ House_Maniac: Noted regarding the button.

@ 212oscar & rsjunction: Yes, the payout went weird - They know how to fix this.

So Ricky uploading now shouldn't give us any files with errors 404 or like those ones that download starts and then somewhere after a while it stops?

404 for new servers = no.
Download starts => Stops - Shouldn't happen for most of our servers. We already configged the servers correctly. I'm testing random files by downloading them and I don't see that issue - Mind you that I'm using IDM.

Yes i understand but new uploaded files will be added in new servers? xD
I am not worried about me lol,but for downloaders and those that are free users,not all know about idm :)

If they're on servers above fs160 it means they'll be added to new servers. You can give it a shot ;)

Free users are happy downloading - We see A LOT of free users downloading and completing (quite consistent when we see they return to download more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back