FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 KB/s upload speed to fileserve (usa data center) from EU?
man,you should be happy

coz' this is what i got from us server

DgjZs.jpg

RickyFS,
I have one problem. I commanded the payment to payout account 2012-01-02 and so far I not received it. Status of my payment is ,,pending". What I should to do?

My nick is: bett14

hey !!! help me
my IP Address : 67.202.6.170
i can not download file from fileserve, i'm using soft IDMdownlaod .i have add account premium in soft Idmdownload
so that error
pleSe tell me why???

What a complete waste of money Fileserve's Premium is. Two weeks, three posts here, two support tickets and a PM to Ricky and not even a reply never mind any help with the download problems. What I can't understand is that they don't actually seem to want my money, perhaps they don't plan on being around that long. I'm glad I only signed up for 30 days, it's so much hassle that I won't even bother trying to use the rest of it.

Ricky

username gigaday

I was using VPN, disconnected it and then was able to download 2 files with JDownloader. Then my Premium account stopped working.

Can you investigate and advise please.

Regards,
Tony

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back