FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,i requested to transfer my earning to "payout" on sunday
but still pending

atu82h.png

I advise you to leave this scam as soon as possible and use Filesonic instead of having those pending payments. Scamserve just rip us off

Transfers to payout account are usually approved on Tuesdays late afternoon GMT, not before that .... So, it's still early.

You'll be able to click the PAYOUT button later today, as usual. :)

At least wait for couple of weeks before you panic about Payout...you should understand that they got life & family too to celebrate Christmas.

I requested payment last Tuesday and it's still pending.. I also had to call my bank and cancel my credit card because of the great infamous subscription scam. Filesonic seems to be saviour after this dirty "scamserve" experience.

I requested my payment on Sunday 18th December. After two day, it approved and i was waiting money tranfer to my paypal account. But i still didn't got money till today.....ten day gone!.

What was happened???

Hey Rickey i bought Premium Acc so that i can download some files via JD but it says my acc is blocked i just purchased Premium!!! pls help!!

Hi folks
I have a fileserve premium account for a month which I bought a week ago and just download about 5GB .
I live in rural area where there is no broadband, I needed a file hosted on fileserve and I gave my account password to my friend who has broadband so he can download it for me.But the internet is broken in his place.
Anyway I changed my password today for şn case he could gave it to someone else.Today I came to a cafe for download it with jdownloader but I couldn't download.In jdownloader it says your account is disabled contact RickyFS on support forum.
There is no support forum on fileserve.com so I think it meant here.

So what can I do now?I already changed my password, max connection on jd is 1.
How can I get back to premium download.What should I do?

Lot of people have no patience at all.
You can request your payout now. I just checked mine, you can request it..

WeuPS.png

Payment should be received tommorow. Sometime it is in the morning or in the day time or later on.

Thanks

Last edited:
I requested my payment on Sunday 18th December. After two day, it approved and i was waiting money tranfer to my paypal account. But i still didn't got money till today.....ten day gone!.

What was happened???

They appearently rip us off. Fileserve is dirty thief! I wish i would be in the same country then i'd meet with some female family members!! of this scam filehost and its responsibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back