FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
copy bug

Hello Ricky
Few days ago I bought a premium voucher for fileserve and activate it, but when I copy my files, I get the message: "The size of the file **** Exceeds your storage limit." Why, if I have unlimited storage? I wait few days, and this error is still occurs. Could you fix it? I bought the premium and I cant use it...

Last edited:
Hello, i had 2 problems.

1: i wish to know, how made RU from filesonic premium to fileserve premium.

2: My brother, has a free acoount in fileserve, today, he received his first payment. But paypal blocked the account, ist any change, to send back this momey from you, and later, you pay him, to another paypal account?

Speeds are fast, upload great, FSV folders and files are also super fast! Thanks Ricky, and your team too!
as soon as we find your users blocked for violated TOS :D

@RickyFS

I'm sorry but i can't send a PM (i dont' know why?)

I read the first page, but i don't understand where is the problem.
In terms of use isn't specified that i need a static IP for use the service.

My account is used only by me.

My problem is dynamic IP ?(but, for residential users, i have only this in connection in italy)

thanks a lot
Andrea

In five months anyone have hacked my account. In last month 2 times, on friday afternoon when RickyFS don't reply... Strange!. If you can (i cannot because are past most 45 days from payment) disputes and forget fileserve. If you use for massive download will banned, with violated TOS, but ANY logs that said clearly your violation.

Last edited:
Hello RickyFS,

I know you're so busy, but can you check my payment stastus?It take long time to transfer (my account: jackiebi)
ab7e2317df.png

Thanks and best regard,

still waiting for answer

regard,

Hello, I have problems with your account, pay the premium in the morning and tells me there is not enough space.

I'll send a private message, please I'm losing hope that one day and not more.

Thank you.

@ Mr.BlackuR: See Page 1. No private information on here.

@ leito:

1. Dependant on which servers are banned, the files will either fail or go through.
2. We don't accept refunds of any kind (sending your money back will result in nothing). It is your duty to provide the correct information to us. I'd suggest getting your Paypal fixed.

@ Ugo: Finally stable. The best paying host. We are undisputedly the best cloudhost providing the best speed to free and premium users and the unlimited storage that no one can match.

@ Obituary: Show some respect ;) Ugo has not violated any Terms - unlike you. Clearly your rhetorical skills are lacking considering you can blow a lot hot air. Read Page 1.

@ jackiebi: If you've been making your money through Remote Upload they won't be approved - Sorry, we got smarter around here.

@ Maxespi: Need that username buddy. You didn't provide enough information, thus, got ignored.

i am earning very low help me i am new bee in earning from fileserve.............
Please help me..........
i have earned only these in 6 days
please help me,,,,,,,,,,8-):facepalm:

minimumearning.png

Thank you RickyFS. My money has been transferred to payout account after 10 days. It's important that you are faster on payments otherwise people think you are a scam company.
Another thing, statistics has been frozen for 4 days, today they come back to work. Create a blogs like many companies to inform your customers about your mistake or problems.

Well Ricky, sorry but, if you don't pay for remote uploaded files why don't remove that function. It's not fair for people that have lost time to upload(remote) it and share it and getting downloads, but, that's just my opinion. As for me i always use web uploader.

Thanks for your time.

@ Anthes: They can think all they want. We've been around for 18 months; not 30 days.

@ stefan-te: Because if we ban that option people are going to cry foul. Now people can remote upload and not make money; fair for everyone that wants "fair" competition.

People used to make money sending files from FS => X (X can be any hoster) - Is that fair to us? ;)

My money has been transferred to payout account after 10 days. It's important that you are faster on payments otherwise people think you are a scam company.

10 days?
Seems like it is your own fault.

It is important that you read the payment rules before making such accusations, otherwise people might think that you are a total n00b.

Hint; Request transfer to payout account on Sundays, not Mondays - otherwise you might have to wait 10 days.

Last edited:
Forgot to answer:
Our stats have been up to date, so there was no news about this.

And people do not read simple guidelines or follow them may not get their payments in time. We follow the same schedule for the past 12 months. Don't know how to educate people who cannot follow simple guidelines.

Well yeah Ricky, you are right. But as far I know the other host are paying even for remotely uploaded files, but yeah, your site your rules, it's fine with me, I've taken almost 800$ from fileserve, so thanks! :)

@ stefan-te: For us it boils down to:
1. He's not benefitting us by remote uploading (competition).
2. He's making money from "not benefitting us" (income).
3. He's using the bandwidth which is certainly "not benefitting us" (cost).

We still let this happen because it's "fair competition".

That other hosts are paying for this is not our problem. Just like it is not our problem that they have massive amounts of users abusing their site via hacked account & leech services.
There was a reason why HF banned all other hosts including some RDPs. There's a reason why MU or RS doesn't pay for such either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back