FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the private messaging system does not confirm the sending of message. it is possible to press the submit button several times without realizing it

for others (in my case) that raise with multiple messages if you answer the first message, just to explain why the account is banned, we would not be forced to write and waste our time on this forum

@ fuckedoff: Please inform us of which ads are giving you trojans. We absolutely do NOT permit of such in our advertisement.

Hi Ricky ... I tell you the same before 1 - 2 weeks but you never answer me (http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/35113-fileserve-make-money-upto-%2425-per-1000-downloads-official-thread-2279.htm#post1131866). The "BKA UKash Trojaner" opens at my comp every time i enter captcha. First at videobb then on fileserve! After the trojaner opens, my comp was for many hours unusable.

Last edited:
Fileserve has very poor service for free users. As a very light downloader I find it very difficult to get even one measly link from FS. Download speed fluctuates to as low as 9-10 kbps most of the day. And connection gets dropped on it's own, so user has to restart download from the beginning. Send a couple of emails to FS in the past months to enable resume at least in their free services but never got a proper reply back. I see there is someone from Fileserve staff here, perhaps you can suggest some changes there so free users can get minimum satisfactory services from FS.

I requested a transaction of around 25$ from fileserve... yesterday evening the status turned from "pending" to "transferred"... I checked my earnings account (Alertpay) but didnt receive the money yet.. I contacted AlertPay regarding this, they said that it is not payment hosts problem ..... Please Help

:'(:(

bro as @ Ricky mentioned on their first page all payments made on wednesday...but you rquest on wednesday.....so i think you will be paid on next wednesday...

but not sure i think you have to contact Ricky.....

PAYMENTS: WEDNESDAY
Or Tuesday, but request on a Sunday and be safe to press for Payout on the following day or Tuesday! (If later it will be stated in the news)

PAYMENTS: WEDNESDAY
Or Tuesday, but request on a Sunday and be safe to press for Payout on the following day or Tuesday! (If later it will be stated in the news)
When do I request transfer to get it into the payment account in time to actually get to click "payout" and get paid? It used to be that I could transfer the money on sunday, it would be transferred within a day, MAYBE two, then I could still get paid on wednesday. It doesn't seem to be working that way anymore. Would you mind telling me what system would work best now? I still have pendings in both sections from last week and now this week is why I ask. Thank you :)

Hey Ricky i am facing one weird problem when i open a link it says file is available.Well i am a free user so it prompts me for capcha which i enter correctly but then it just says file isn't available..Is it normal or something wrong?I come across many such links.

Last edited:
Hi Ricky ... I tell you the same before 1 - 2 weeks but you never answer me (http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...ownloads-official-thread-2279.htm#post1131866). The "BKA UKash Trojaner" opens at my comp every time i enter captcha. First at videobb then on fileserve! After the trojaner opens, my comp was for many hours unusable.

Look these trojans come from fileserve ads, i have had a few emails from very pissed off surfers saying they will never visit fileserve or my site again.They happen when you click the free download button and the pop up ad comes up.

Avast stopped the advert loading and i obviously closed it at once.

You should vet all of these adverts and even having them in a full size window pop up is very annoying especially now if they have possible trojans in them. Even if it was not a malicious trojan you need to make sure these ads are not firing off avast and avg etc. A surfer takes a dump when he sees this and will not return.

I have been testing this out and twice now on different days avast has fired off and i only tried like 10 files altogether so you can see this is not rare or else i was very unlucky. Even so it should not happen at all.

Vet all of the code of these ads before they go up and do not allow alteration.

I would dump full size pop up ads and all the confusing megacloud junk and just make the limits far more harsh on the free downloader to encourage membership. Fileserve is a great service people need to become premium to enjoy it property or endure slow downloads and long waits, not be bombarded with trojans and confused into going to places they do not wish, that kills off bookmarkers.

A new person visits fileserve, has to find his way to the bottom of the page and file the slow download button, after clicking it some full page popup shoots up with possible trojans on, if they manage to get through that they then have to fill in the capture ( with some words that are virtually impossible to read) and press it again, they probably get that wrong a few times, then if they are lucky enough to get through that go up to the top of the page and see this countdown with megacloud download encouraging them to press it, if they wait for the end of the countdown then they can get their file.

This is not good and why most new people will never try fileserve again.

Why not make it simple to download the first file, so they can see the site works, then since they will be wanting further files - devise a way to ensure they are motivated to sign up for premium.

For a website that gets good SE traffic i would not use fileserve as it is since people with no filesharing site experience would be put off.

If the traffic is all experienced forum downloaders then it would not matter so much, but this traffic is mostly premium anyway and dont see all the pop ups and other annoying stuff.

@ bradster154: Contact Us is your solution so we can verify your details. Your current payout has stopped until we can verify your identity.

I sended a PM before checking here for an answer. My bad. :facepalm:

How much time the verification will take???

I think I sended two messages to the support, but the reply has to be sended to lennycaves73@gmail.com. That's my new email.

He stole my account but he won't steal my money. Thank you so much. ;)

Last edited:
Ricky.......
If this is the first complaint you've heard from me, then there is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with your in-site "Contact Us" link. I have counted the times I've sent the same complaint about my issue, and it stands at TWELVE....over the past three months.

Secondly, the problem is NOT at my end. I'm not a computer neophyte. I'm actually an IT guy myself, by profession, and I know my way around this stuff. I have had NO issues with parallel downloads from ANY of the other services for which I pay a price for a Premium membership......no problems at all. It is YOUR service that has been restricting me to just TWO parallel downloads, and it is a problem that simply popped up out of nowhere, about three months ago, as I have mentioned many, many times. NOTHING has changed at my end. Same computer (or should I say computerS, since I use more than one...) same operating systems, same ISPs. Something is definitely hung up on your end, whether it's isolated to my account or more widespread. You need to take me seriously, because this is not a problem I'm going to simply ignore (the way you've ignored my emails, again and again and again.)

For the record, I FINALLY recieved a short, curt email from someone in your support department (if that's what you call it...) yesterday, stating that my account has been "checked" and that I shouldn't have any further problems with parallel downloads. I haven't had a chance to confirm this yet, but I will, this evening, and if there continues to be an issue, you WILL be the first to know (along with many others at the same time, here in this forum.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back