FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ricky. My acoount has been sorted out & functional once again. I await your instructions as per requsted in a pm I sent you few hours ago.

Regards :)

Hi Ricky,

I am downloading from Allahabad (Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India) on a wireless internet service(BSNL EVDO). This service provides me with IPs from the National Internet Backbone(NIB). Most of the IPs allocated are from NIB in calcutta. I suppose they are allocating IPs from multiple regions, since it is pan-india wireless(the reason why so many connects and disconnects) service. (Also, all the IPs are 117.254.x.x).

If you any problems with my facts, please check them out. If you want i can provide you with my BSNL EVDO connection number.
Also, at any point in time were multiple IPs dowloading at the same time?

All in all, I can assure you, I have used one laptop with one internet connection. Kindly, unblock my account.

My username is mentioned in the PM.

FILESERVE HAS REFUSED TO RESPOND TO MY ISSUE

This forum is my last resort. I've completely run out of patience.

I've been a PAID premium member of Fileserve for well over a year (probably close to two, actually...) and I've been very, very happy with them......up until about three months ago. Let it be known, I am not a wealthy man, and can afford only so many PAID premium file-sharing services per month....three, to be exact. And I select the three according to my personal needs and priorities, which are simple: ONE - download speed; TWO - unlimited parallel downloads.

Fileserve is vastly superior (for me, at least) in the first category. Download speed is, and continues to be, outstanding.

However, beginning just about three months ago, they've been failing me COMPLETELY in category two. For reasons unknown (nothing has changed on MY end...same computer, same ISP...) their system began limited my parallel downloads to only TWO. I have complained to them and complained to them, until my fingers bled, about this issue, using their own "Contact Us" link right on their homepage. They have answered my emails exactly ZERO TIMES. I've sent them no less than TWELVE emails via their "Contact Us" link. My emails started out nice, and respectful, and business-like. However, as they've continued to ignore me again and again and again, I have to admit I've been forced into using increasing anger and ALL-CAPS. I'm sure that hasn't helped.

In any event, I am now exploring some legal avenues to get Fileserve to respond and to do something about this problem. They promise "Unlimited Parallel Downloads" to PAID premium members, right there on their home page, yet for the past 12 weeks or so, for me, they have NOT delivered on that promise, and they don't seem to care that I'm experiencing this problem.

In conversations with a number of online friends and acquaintances about this issue, it's been suggested that I should give Fileserve ONE FINAL OPPORTUNITY to respond to me, and to fix the problem, and that I should do so using this forum.

So there it is. FILESERVE, CONSIDER YOURSELVES NOTIFIED. This is your last opportunity, as far as I'm concerned, to make good on a contract. Fail me this time, and I WILL explore those aforementioned "legal avenues."

Let's see what happens. My next email goes to the Better Business Bureau.

Ken in Boston

==========================================

One of your pop up ads is setting avast off.

That does not look good at all to surfers.

Get rid of this pop up junk, or vet the advertisers better.

Has happened twice now. Even if it is not a trojan or virus it looks very bad and will kill off my bookmarkers.

I've been a PAID premium member of Fileserve for well over a year (probably close to two, actually...) and I've been very, very happy with them......up until about three months ago. Let it be known, I am not a wealthy man, and can afford only so many PAID premium file-sharing services per month....three, to be exact. And I select the three according to my personal needs and priorities, which are simple: ONE - download speed; TWO - unlimited parallel downloads.

Fileserve is vastly superior (for me, at least) in the first category. Download speed is, and continues to be, outstanding.

However, beginning just about three months ago, they've been failing me COMPLETELY in category two. For reasons unknown (nothing has changed on MY end...same computer, same ISP...) their system began limited my parallel downloads to only TWO. I have complained to them and complained to them, until my fingers bled, about this issue, using their own "Contact Us" link right on their homepage. They have answered my emails exactly ZERO TIMES. I've sent them no less than TWELVE emails via their "Contact Us" link. My emails started out nice, and respectful, and business-like. However, as they've continued to ignore me again and again and again, I have to admit I've been forced into using increasing anger and ALL-CAPS. I'm sure that hasn't helped.

In any event, I am now exploring some legal avenues to get Fileserve to respond and to do something about this problem. They promise "Unlimited Parallel Downloads" to PAID premium members, right there on their home page, yet for the past 12 weeks or so, for me, they have NOT delivered on that promise, and they don't seem to care that I'm experiencing this problem.

In conversations with a number of online friends and acquaintances about this issue, it's been suggested that I should give Fileserve ONE FINAL OPPORTUNITY to respond to me, and to fix the problem, and that I should do so using this forum.

So there it is. FILESERVE, CONSIDER YOURSELVES NOTIFIED. This is your last opportunity, as far as I'm concerned, to make good on a contract. Fail me this time, and I WILL explore those aforementioned "legal avenues."

Ken in Boston

You should take a look at their terms of service before you start talking about legal action.

Ken in Boston

I'd keep paying to be a premium user, free users get pop ups with trojans on !!!! a few dollars a month to save you getting your pc destroyed could be worth it.

Hi guys,

Is there any problem with fileserve's RU? I trying to tranfer my files from another host, but it shows me "failed" all the time.

Edit: There was problem with my connection, working fine now! :)

Last edited:
wu and fsc are blocked for sure, maybe some other may work, it's covered in this thread somewhere if you can find it, i couldnt since the thread is huge, but thats what i have been told

Ricky, I'm desperated.
My account was hacked last night. I'm an active affiliate and I can't access my lifetime premium account anymore, it says that my username and password are incorrect and JDownloader says my login information is incorrect. I only used it at home, I swear. I sended you more details to prove that I'm the owner.
My system is clean now. I've been a user of Fileserve since May or June of the past year. I promise to be extremely careful the next time. But please, please help me recover my account!!! :'(:'(:'(

I spent more that 200 USD to extend my premium account and finally make it lifetime. And my uploads from like 1 year and a half were there. My account isn't disabled, was stolen. HELP!! :'(:'(:'(

Last edited:
Account blocked

Why this error when i'm going to download a file ?

----------
It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.
----------

User : cipeciop
IP : 188.165.253.94

Bye

Ricky buddy, again storage limit impediment, i am Premium Until 21 December 2011 EST.

So please buddy, how do you think i can post fileserve links?

The last time of this issu you solve this for me 20 days later, i hope you do somthing faster this time.

User: darkacidblue

Send you mp whit this information,Thanks

edit: i cant sent you th e mp: RickyFS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back