FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case from my house if I can download from a server but I have to I can not make jdownloader or putting the links in the browser and that happens to me a few days ago

thank you very much

Could you please reactivate my fileserve account?

Hi RickyFS,
Sent you a PM,
Could you please reactivate my fileserve account?
Thanks,

Blocked from downloading

Tried to download files today... worked at first but then 'hoster problem'... FYI, i was using VPN service several days ago for a couple of days. I had to use VPN as i was staying in the hotel during my stay. Therefore you would expect me using my accounts appeared coming from several countries.

Reading out how other filehost perform, I still think fileserve is making the right choice on not having the stupid PPS. With massive promo 50% extra earning, then 90%. It is well predicted some day will happen to closed their service. Keep it in a mininum and everyone still happy about your service. Ricky, fileserve is a perfect example of good host and I have been around with them since day since day 1 (oopss maybe 1 month after they launch).

What fileserve is doing now on banning all sort of multihost service is a good thing. We rather to see how fileserve keep on going rather than giving all those nonsence promotion and finally closed someday later causing all major real uploader reupload their stuff somewhere.

Cheers

Fileserver premium account blocked

Hi RickyFS,

I have a premium fileserver account but it is blocked since about 3 weeks. It supposed that it is valid until January 8th 2013, so could you please reactivate my fileserve account?
Thanks,

ccitelli

@Ricky

I have moved my site to another host keep the same domain name. I would like to add the my site for domain sale . But I can't do that , because I can't add the same domain name in fileserve add site section , how Ricky what should I do? Or I can just use back the same meta tag that I added earlier , don't have to confirm?

Fileserve Account

I am a Fileserve account holder and am using Jdownloader, but it says my premium account is locked because i let someone used my account I have not done this, I am using a laptop computer and i travel to several places and use other broadband accounts. How do i unlock my account
tachroyon1

How I feel when I wake up in the morning and see my link downloads has gone through the roof...

JeIkr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back