FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account still blocked!

@RickyFS

My account is blocked!! I am currently located in Shanghai and Fileserve is blocked here unless thru a VPN. THe VPN changes IP address at random and thus now fileserve is blocking me!! I have never shared my information with anyone.

Can you please unlock and also explain how am I supposed to use the service thru a VPN so I do not get blocked all the time??? I appreciate a prompt response or my money backX-(X-(. I have still until June next year paid

username genimo001, VPNs are Hidemyass and Overplay.net

Thanks

Hi im new in this filehost.
I was uploading some files for few hours and now when im trying to copy them i get:

"Error is found when copying the file".

How can i get around this ??? Its very anoying...

Help Required Landing error Fileserve

Hi have been directed here by a popup on Jdowloader as my Premium Fileserve account seems to be blocked. Keep getting Landing Error in Jdownloader/IDM and from the webpage. Can you please inform how I unblock this account welshwiz1961:( Hope you can help

djalbert said:
Originally Posted by djalbert
I have the situation that 2 days ago my premium expired. So I have use my earnings to buy new premium period for 6 months. I see on the top bar, that I have premium, I heve "unlimited" storage, but when I try to make copy of my links I get the message:

The size of the file <...> exceeds your storage limit

Why?
What sould I do?
(my nickname is also djalbert)

Try logout clear you cache and log again :) Sholud help :)

Problem disappeared some time after i posted, but now appeared again :(. And clear cache dosen't help, what's going on?

Help ME

Hi RickyFS,
i sent you a PM.
could you check it.
*I buy an account in Fileserve Reseller and them they gift a email with this:
Fileserve 1 Año - Entrega Cuenta Premium
Le hacemos llegar el codigo de activación de su cuenta premium.
Le informamos de su voucher que tiene que activar en su cuenta es:
####voucher: ####I use the JDownloader and i can't do anything please Help me, my bussines is that i need very close is very important. My email is juancrojase@hotmail.comIn Jdownloader put this message:
It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.
Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.
PLEASE HELP ME Thank'sI hope you can find solution to my problems.
Greetings to all.jusara*
Thanks, please HELP ME

Last edited:
This file is currently under maintenance. Please check back in 1 hour to download.

Become a Premium user and get access to millions of files at unlimited speeds and unlimited storage for your files. You can purchase a Premium Account.
Your account will be activated immediately.

Many of my files go on maintenance....wtf.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back