FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's telling me my username/password is invalid, when it's the same details I use all the time. Sent a PM to find out what's wrong.

Expressing my opinion: I think RapidLeech unfair system in which multiple users benefit from a single premium.

RickyFS, I sent a PM to you about my current problem. You can check?

Very grateful.

Rapidleech is a collection of php scripts, if i download from fileserve i use my own premium account, mainly to download my own files to create screenshots, and i don't share my username/password to anybody, so why would this be unfair?

Getting this msg when trying to download anything with premium account.

''Attempting to download failed.

The IWF has recently implemented changes that may affect your download ability on the site.
Please contact your local ISP''

IWF turns 15 and blocked FS?

http://www.iwf.org.uk/

Can download ok once I change my ip add so may just be for UK downloaders.

Hello, i have a premium account and I'm able to use it, but when I activate the vpntunnel.se i cannot use it. Can't we use vpntunnel.se now? any suggestion?

Hi Ricky,
With my RDP I can't download file,I have this error.

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/landing-error.php?error_code=612

Your download could not be completed.
    Please try again later.

because?....with my PC download work.
user fileserve: system90
me too
user: Shinobu564

I've been having thr 612 error since late October. I sent a PM to RickyFS but I'm not sure if he received it so I'll just repost here with my IP (199.219.139.214) and my account name, which is SpiderMan120988. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon. :)

My fileserve and gmail account were hacked. What must I do? only my paypal account was not hacked. Can I recover my account through paypal account or email from paypal account?

Lately, I notice both Fileserve and Uploadstation have the same unique problem, something not happened before. With FTP upload, some connections will start at around 135 Kbps (17 KB/s) and cannot go any higher. Aborting that connection and restarting it sometimes the speed would return to its norm or around 150-200 KB/s- most of the time but not always!

No other filehosts have this problem, just Fileserve and Uploadstation.

Rapidleech is a collection of php scripts, if i download from fileserve i use my own premium account, mainly to download my own files to create screenshots, and i don't share my username/password to anybody, so why would this be unfair?

Mean that it is unfair when a RapidLeech through hundreds of non-paying users use a premium account to download numerous files.

Forgive my English translated by Google Translate.

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

3bd24d162d.png

Plz fix it... taking too much time to upload :facepalm:

@ Th3KiNG: Let us borrow your RDP then I can tell you what's up.

@ rf2775: Far from the right information given.

@ Real-Debrid: I will politely ask you to leave this thread and never post in here again. Your information regarding the 612 error is as wrong as could be. Please don't let the door slam your arse on the way out. Thanks and I appreciate you understanding this message in English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back