FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple. Freaking Fileserve is limiting download per IP, even premium users.
WHAT A POOR CHEAPSKATE!!!
FILESERVE=UPLOADSTATION=FILEJUNGLE=VIDERZER = etc etc

lol this is actually bad news for uploaders if nobody's gonna be able to download their files :D

i even tried it with FREE user using my ISP public ip, it's still redirected to 612 page

If Fileserve is limiting download per IP, what will happen to those users using proxy connection. Some ISP require their users to use proxy. I think FS should use login id instead of IP.

lol this is actually bad news for uploaders if nobody's gonna be able to download their files :d

i even tried it with FREE user using my ISP public ip, it's still redirected to 612 page

If Fileserve is limiting download per IP, what will happen to those users using proxy connection. Some ISP require their users to use proxy. I think FS should use login id instead of IP.

This is their so-called NEW FEATURE? lol my axx
They're simply pushing their luck

03112011223107.jpg

I think it's a some kind of joke.

My earnings increased from 40 to 20, magically. I hope this it's a big mistake.

Also getting 612 landing error for everything.

Username xioustic
IP 68.110.95.225

Hope it gets fixed soon. I've never shared my account and I can say pretty confidently that I only download from my home IP address.

If this continues, I recommend everyone filing for a chargeback to FileServe with their credit card/debit card provider. If it has a VISA or MasterCard logo on it, this should fall within reason for a legitimate chargeback: Denial/refusal/failure of service paid for. Call the 800 number on your card, get on the line with fraudulent charges, know the date it was billed and the amount. Explain that you paid for a downloading service that is now blocking requests from your paid account, but test downloads from an anonymous/new account are not blocked, and that it's happening to a large number of paid users for no apparent cause. Has continued for days. Continued service refused, and customer service unreachable.

is it true that this problem related to ip?
so block when ip reached limit?
or banned?

if this true then fileserve did a terrible job....
what if i used ip share on office for download, and more than 1 user use premium in my office????

i already have this problem for 2 days....
and the premium account still counting

hope they think better

Thanks for the tips B-)

Also getting 612 landing error for everything.

Username xioustic
IP 68.110.95.225

Hope it gets fixed soon. I've never shared my account and I can say pretty confidently that I only download from my home IP address.

If this continues, I recommend everyone filing for a chargeback to FileServe with their credit card/debit card provider. If it has a VISA or MasterCard logo on it, this should fall within reason for a legitimate chargeback: Denial/refusal/failure of service paid for. Call the 800 number on your card, get on the line with fraudulent charges, know the date it was billed and the amount. Explain that you paid for a downloading service that is now blocking requests from your paid account, but test downloads from an anonymous/new account are not blocked, and that it's happening to a large number of paid users for no apparent cause. Has continued for days. Continued service refused, and customer service unreachable.

Most users have now been cleared up of the 612 landing error.

@ uzzlicu: Keep wishing ;)

I was asleep. Will be attending everyone's ticket except for yours.

Last edited:
Ricky I'm a legitimate single user, only every downloaded from one IP at home. I've only had my account for less than 20 days. Never have shared a password or account info with anyone. (In fact, I feel uncomfortable giving you my FS account name in this open forum and I can't PM as your inbox is at capacity. I have a queue of files in FileServe Manager I'd like to download, and seeing as how I've paid for 10 more days of unlimited premium service, I would like for you to unblock my IP and account. account name: Will PM when you clear up inbox IP: 96.31.223.39

Got Hacked. // Username:- rajpatel015 ....

W-BB = Got Back :)
FSC = Plz Look into my Ticket fast. :(
WU = Got Back thanks to willy
FS = NOT Replying my mails.
US = don't care,

Most users have now been cleared up of the 612 landing error.

@ uzzlicu: Keep wishing ;)

I was asleep. Will be attending everyone's ticket except for yours.

well, my acc still get the same problem.............612 landing error

username : bobhilla

but i don't know my office ip , because it's share ip

Just went premium and I have a couple of questions...

1. Is there anyway to copy a FileServe file from someone else's account to mine? I tried a remote upload to do this, but it did not work.
2. I am trying to remote upload from FileServe to Videobb through Videobb's upload, but I keep getting failed video files. Is this a common problem? Sucks if it is, because I could really use this feature. As an alternative is there maybe a way to send a file to Videobb from within FileServe?

Landing error 612

I still can't download. Just waiting for a response from you or anyone at FS customer support...

:whistle:

So, hows it going everybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back