FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason why is this happening?

Apparently to ban cheaters who download too much.
Although we paid for unlimited downloads.
I dont even download that much.
2-3 GB a day. Gimme a break.
Rick please delete some pm's so we can send you my details.
Anyone knows if someone has dynamic ip will have a problem every time the router restarts, even after the fix?
THanks

I can't send a pm...could you please empty your mailbox or something? my recurring payment is ending on the 5th..i don't want to pay 1 more month if you can't sort this out fast enough...

Im also downloading 500mb-1000mb max a day, its kinda lame...
+ im worried about none-static-ip too.

Not to mention i have a 1 year subscription and im still at like the 4th month.

Last edited:
Hello! I am user payments4737 @ 209.33.214.243 and can't seem to download.

Help? I've been premium for some time but don't download very much.

So some people banned for 500mb/day

Seems that fileserve banned everybody and are only allowing the ones that can actually get in touch with them. Feel sorry for all the people banned that have no idea what's going on.

I'm really surprised anyone involved in this would even consider using them again.

This is a complete...nonsense. I do believe they are cutting the service deliberately which imo, there must be some law that has been broken, meaning...: class action lawsuit.

Apparently to ban cheaters who download too much.
Although we paid for unlimited downloads.
I dont even download that much.
2-3 GB a day. Gimme a break.
Rick please delete some pm's so we can send you my details.
Anyone knows if someone has dynamic ip will have a problem every time the router restarts, even after the fix?
THanks
You can download as much as you want with premium (that's why you pay for it), that is no cheatting , if i can download 10TB/day that is how much i download that is no cheatting!!

So some people banned for 500mb/day

Seems that fileserve banned everybody and are only allowing the ones that can actually get in touch with them. Feel sorry for all the people banned that have no idea what's going on.

I'm really surprised anyone involved in this would even consider using them again.

I dont mind using them again as long as they let me use my account.

but if they keep doing it then i will request a refund...

PM box is full so I'm not able to PM. 24.2.41.45 is still banned and I'm getting the error for the past few days. Haven't been able to dl for 3 days. This is getting really frustrating as I'm not getting a response from the help on fileserve.com. I had to google all night to find out they are banning people, make an account on this site so I can actually talk to someone, then the PM box is full. I'm just a downloader, I don't have other filesharing accounts so I'm dead in the water.:(

They have to know they just banned a huge portion of their users. I tried an experiment last night and used a different internet connection. queued up 13 files, after 9 files (about an hour on a 12mbps connection) that new ip was also banned. This ip had never connected to fileserve ever so it literally went from never used to banned in less than 1 hr.

40 min of downloading on a 12mbps connection will get you banned.

Same with everybody here...

get the http://www.fileserve.com/landing-error.php?error_code=612

error-code=612.

Think everybody is having the same problem as well...Does it mean that fileserve website is banning huge amount of premium users?

unledvt.png

Hi, I have premium account and for several days I could not download files without premium probe worked downloads. X-D.

Same problem......

I have the same problem: I can log to my account, but no download method works (direct or through a download manager)! :(
I have tried two times to contact the customer service using the web form on FileServe Website but I think that the "Contact Us" web form is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back