FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Ugo: I do not recognise this problem. Could you install FTPRush (free client)?

I assume you are not using your own connection but another server to upload with?

No, I'm using my home connection (DSL, and I am the only one who uses it), and this has never happened to me. And I am a FS premium for a long time. I'll install FTPRush, maybe it solves it. Thanks for the help.

Dear FileServe users,

Between 8AM and 11AM EST, our host will be performing maintenance on their system.

Please notice that this maintenance
can affect your download, the remote upload, webupload and the copy/move function in your file manager.

We will be back up and fully functional after this maintenance.

Best regards,

Fileserve

@ onurerdal: Our resellers have this.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a question:

How can I check which files are being downloaded daily, or at least the present day. Is this kind of option available anywhere on the site.

Regards, SnakeDoc

Hi, I have a question:

How can I check which files are being downloaded daily, or at least the present day. Is this kind of option available anywhere on the site.

Regards, SnakeDoc

if it's available,you shouldn't be asking here...

it's available on filesonic

i think this feature is really great and useful too to track latest downloads.

For about two hours ago I tried too Remote Upload 20 small files from my MU premium account but was only able too transfer 7 files. The rest failed after about one hour of processing.
Now RU is suck with 11 files pending after 30 minutes of processing.
Overall I have been satisfied with the Remote service the last six days with good transfer speed. I'll try again tomorrow hoping it's just a temp. server problem.

One person on this thread said thursdays are good for payouts. We'll see.=)

@ br0daR1DDICK: No, we pay on a Wednesday, always. Request for payment as soon as you have your money in Payable account.

Still haven't been paid by fileserve.:( Since I requested payout, the total made so far remains but when I click, it says how much I made since the payout.:S Still no sign of the monies.

Hey

Hey Ricky, i emailed fileserve support as you suggested, but it has been 2 days now and still no answer..
I have paid for the month, and yet my account shows up as free.
Please check your pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back