FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why i have to be the owner? If i see a thief stealing a car i can denounce him only if i am the owner of the car?
5vt1ys.png

Why i have to be the owner? If i see a thief stealing a car i can denounce him only if i am the owner of the car?

How do you know that's not his car if you're not the owner of the car?
How do you prove he's a thief?
Maybe he's stealing his own car. Maybe the owner doesn't want that car. None of your business.

Don't joke...that forum it's full of warez, like is fs too.

Are these the info of you video?

http://lulzimg.com/i18/2c5d3b.jpg

UPLOAD NOTES:
Region: Region Free
No Ap2.5 Protection
SS Version: 1
No Password
Interchangeable Links

Yes, this info is from that video. My Gaming video is region free, i dont use any passwords, all the links of the video are interchangeable and i dont use any kind of protection.

and i'm dead serious, i dont kid...... i NEVER kid

[slide]http://www.hotimg.com/direct/NfyBYbJ[/slide]

@ powerups2: The clean-up had very little to do with referrals cheat. Only a few was caught in that while the majority was about something totally different.

@ wiresaw: No chance.

@ thefboo: I don't take care of that department, so I have not been informed on it, thus cannot elaborate on it. You have to understand that not everything is passed down. External questions of what is run by FS and what is not I would have absolutely no clue of, i.e. reseller program, I do not take care of, so I do not know of their promotions and their lifetime scheme.

@ deAthbLisS: There's absolutely no malware in it. Malware = malicious software. We do not mess up your computer in any way, shape or form.

@ muteas: Did you press Payout yet? Only states it is transferred.

@ Blade Master 666: Pressed transfer? Sunday/Monday it should be moved.

@ ZeroAT: Bug. I can upgrade you manually. PM user

@ bravowall: You're downhill because you got disabled. Now sod off to another service and try your tricks on them instead of posting in this thread with your bumchump buddies that got caught out too.

I have A problem With My acc That doesnt show how many downloads get for file!My Username "MarsWarez"!Can u check that ?Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back