FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we just stop updating stats and do it every 24 hours to shut you guys up?

Ricky please dont, ignore these people. I dont know why everyone has to keep looking at the stats, its a freakin sunday. It doesn't matter if the stats update or not for today, cause you will be paid for earnings till saturday only.

@ CloudShadow: Exactly why I'm getting irritated. Are people horny on the F5 button? It's Sunday, our techs have been informed on this and it will show up soon enough, stats are recorded yadadadada.

The story is quite simple. We record, we pay. You request today, you should check back tomorrow and monitor when we've approved your payment, request for payout or redeem for vouchers for all your friends and whoever and you get paid. Shame we don't all work on an universal timeline, but we work via the clock on the webpage.

@ FTP: We will find a way to improve it

@ All: Site is working perfect.

I am tryping from 4 hour i haven't uploaded even 1 file it get stopped in 70% every time plz fix it

Using remote upload , rapidleech , vps ?

Try FTP - I already uploaded over 400 files since this morning - Working fine so far & did NOT get ''pending'' for any files. Whoooo =)

The people who mostly complain thing here are those who never thanked FS for eveything it gave them..
and ricky it will be better that to update stats every 24 hours instead of every single min..

How about we just stop updating stats and do it every 24 hours to shut you guys up?

If anyone have just 1 braincell, he'll figure that RickyFS is human, just like us. I love the way he speaks, no BS, straight with the brick in the head.

So, stop being lame-ass trolls,read few posts back, do everyone a favor, inform ureself before you try to prove how big idiot you are.

Enuff rants from me xD

RickyFS, nah, it would not keep them quiet, on the contrary, they will be flying arnd here instead of clicking refresh, to see a new cent earned xD

@Ricky... can you change my payment account from recent pending payment.... coz my primary account paypal is closed by paypal... :( and I had PM u detail...

thanks
regard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back