FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Russhim: No. That requires a verification email to the email you had verified with

@ FSuser: Send me the link of the file. 124 is up right now.

I think security is necessary. Check HF Security. U need to request validation code before changing email and payout request which will be sent on your current email registered with accounts. When You receive code in email then u can change it. Else u cant.

EDIT: Sorry didnt see RiskyFS post.

If you download a password stealer and you got saved your msn login and password or email info in your browser the email security means nothing.
The guy will have access to your email and he will be able to change all the info.
Phishing is old crap,and i haven't seen phishing links in ages,it was popular like 2-3 years ago but now it's useless.

I have to rename about 100 of files ... can you please tell me how can i rename mass files in 1 go

Suggestion:

Please disable self download files payout. because i do backup my files alot and download them from my account later...

this might think you of that im doing fraud for earning...

@ Yad: Some mirror-maker sites that makes you type in your username & password are not safe. They store your stuff and a few weeks down the road they access to **** all your files up and account.

@ rocksterw: Currently no mass-rename by FileServe. Jueki's Fileserve Manager provides mass-renames. Haven't tried it myself, but some people can probably vouch for it.

As far as I know we don't count self-download :)

when i am using remote upload from hotfile to fileserve it says hotfile block the account for remote to fileserve but its working in uploading.com
whats the problem with fileserve?

I just got $10 on my site earnings page :) looks like your techs got it working..

Will we get compensated for the past month of no site earnings?

@ saninokia: Most likely because they're not making any money :)

@ SJshah: We will find a way to compensate (maybe increasing site earnings % for a period of time)

10ermeh.png

sllf9v.png

whats this problem? in 2nd image i am getting every day decrease the earning of referrals.why?

its not problem with making money.earning is decreased every day.i was checked few days ago that 1 of my referral was earned around 0.69$ and now it shows 0.03$ whats this problem? why earning decreased?

its not problem with making money.earning is decreased every day.i was checked few days ago that 1 of my referral was earned around 0.69$ and now it shows 0.03$ whats this problem? why earning decreased?
That's probably because it is displaying last 7-days earnings. Click Last 30 Days and it would show more details.

saninokia/ my earning increasing day by day. after you upload, you must have to spread your link on other good site otherwise you will not get good download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back