FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have a problem, I have a premium account but copies the files it appears that there is no disk space
mpef.jpg

pls help
I had the same problem. Probably because my premium finished and I didn't extended it on time. I sent a ticket and in a couple of days the problex was fixed! :)

@ uprolly: I see it has been solved.

@ LordWittie: As the only host that allows for this; yes. Another reason why we are the best.

@ wrathem: Tuesdays.

@ forkarkuns: Sure can

@ 3xupdate: Will check up.

@ OneTiger64: Most likely requires additional checking.

@ dediserve: If I was stealing, would I be in here answering your diabolic statements? Think twice before you open that waste-gob of yours. Reported.

Ask them - They started it. We just followed up on it.

IT IS NOW THE FRIDAY THE 30TH. WE WILL BE RETURNING AGAIN ON THE 3RD OF JANUARY NEXT YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW YEAR. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS.

//OUT

Last edited:
CUENTA BLOQUEADA NOMBRE KOPERNICO. fileserve

"RickyFS".

Error 612 usuario kopernico,
esta bloqueado porque??

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

Hello RickyFS,

I am very old user of Fileserve and I know its the best filehost. I have been using and extending my account for three months every time but this Time after a week or so I got this error saying:

"Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions."

I have no Idea what I did. I have never shared my login account details with anyone, I have never Uploaded a single Copyright File, I only use this account for downloading. I even dont use this account on other networks if its an ip problem. PLease can you fix this for me. I dont want to buy new one cause I just extended it for three months. PLease Have a look at it.:) Cheers

Regards,
I am waiting for your action reply,

Username: arsi315

612 error

Ricky

username gigaday

I was using VPN, disconnected it and then was able to download 2 files with JDownloader. Then my Premium account stopped working.

Can you investigate and advise please.

Regards,
Tony

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

Last edited:
Happy New Year Ricky. ;)

remote uploading from filesonic is not working ......

Remote upload from Filesonic never worked. I bought a lifetime premium back in april and I never could remote even one single file to Fileserve. Ricky told me back then that Filesonic blocked them. The only host I knew you can RU from Filesonic was Wupload. There's no host you can RU from Filesonic, they block all of them sooner or later. So stop complaining about that, it's not Fileserve's fault, they can't do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back