FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hix , Ricky please, please check my account , i can't click payout

430934ca38.png

user : depzaivodoi

@ Ricky

- So far I use Fileserve to remote to Filesonic, Wupload, Filejungle and Uploadstation. Is there anything wrong?
- Sometime I remote to 2 host simultanously. Is is forbidden?

Regards,

BTW your host I think rarely delete inactive files. I love it.

@ sniffdog: Solved

@ tcnnvnn: No, that should not be a problem.

We send out these emails as a warning that your account may be abused. People have been bitching about how they didn't get warned and what not, so we're taking up a few steps to prevent all this bitching :)

@ tcnnvnn : As Ricky has explained at least a gazillion times, FileSonic and Wupload have banned FS. Therefore, you can Remote Upload to these hosts from FileServe, but the other way around is not possible. Go bitch at them.
As for Uploadstation, RU from and to FS is working perfectly. Except for the times that Uploadstation Server has a problem, and trust me it happens often.
As for FJ, I don't use it and I don't know if it is supported or not.

No matter how much people bitch about fileserve. i say its still the best there is. i have been using FS from over an Year and they always pay on time. unlike other filehosts

@ twinkle1452: Actually, we retaliated (finally) with a ban. We do not see why it is a one-way street when they've banned us for the past 12 months and we've been acting as the "good guys" (yet still taking crap from people, too thick to understand that they banned us first) while they were taking all our files and expanded. All other hosts are still available for remote, e.g. RS & MU.

@ Luffysama: Yes, but we're real about it all. We do not promise you a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. We give you good speeds and we are consistent (like RS & MU). Let's just say that the others cannot afford the servers...

@ pocs: Search inside folder may come out next week.

Last edited:
@rickyfs

I know my account isn't compromised. The voucher worked fine and I got the days and everything, it just hasn't show up as used.

@ pocs: Search inside folder may come out next week.[/QUOTE]

woohoo :) that's what i am talking about, fileserve listen to our comment, and this is the second time, my comment are implement :) I am glad.

For me, others has all kind of paid like PPS and PPD, I don't really like that. I have sales when i am in PPD and when i switch to PPS, i have none in one whole month, and then i switch back to PPD and i got sales again, so it is up to you all decided what is what :)

less promo, more stable the filehost, that's the reality.
While i am in other filehost, they have great promo like double pay for PPD, however my download count drop from 300 per day to 30...
So i don't know what's the point :)

hope this help,
cheers

@ twinkle1452: Actually, we retaliated (finally) with a ban. We do not see why it is a one-way street when they've banned us for the past 12 months and we've been acting as the "good guys" (yet still taking crap from people, too thick to understand that they banned us first) while they were taking all our files and expanded. All other hosts are still available for remote, e.g. RS & MU.

Actually that is great news! :D
It was long over due, if you ask me.

Btw, I have been having some problems with RU to RS from FS.

All of my attempts lately fail..

Just about the upload is about to begin, it says complited and only barely 1MB is uploaded.. Any ideas why?

@ twinkle1452:

Are you putting in the uploads as:

http:// instead of https://

Also you checked that you're rapid pro? I use RS to FS regularly (just recently today moving 2 files of 300 MB each)

======================================

I'm off for the weekend. I may pop in later today, no guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back