FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since paypal takes 2 days to give out payments,, more than likely the people you cant hit they payout button now wont be able to see their money in their bank til next week

Dear Ricky,

I received this warning

"Your account is at risk. If you do not change password for your Fileserve account and for your email we will shut down your user.

Please be aware that sharing your account is not allowed.

Continue abuse of our service will lead to termination"

I don't understand because I never share my account. I use my account to earn money from uploading files. I think a fool will share not me, everybody must know why. Howerver it may cause misunderstanding cos somtimes I use my account to remote files to another host. Is that forbidden? If so my account and other's should be terminated so long ago.

Please check in case there are some misunderstanding.

FUCK YOU FILESERVE i want my money back you delete my premium account to free in 2 day normaly was 30 day premium no 2.... NOW MY ACCOUNT IS FREE YESTERDAY I PAY FOR PREMIUM

I don't understand because I never share my account. I use my account to earn money from uploading files. I think a fool will share not me, everybody must know why. Howerver it may cause misunderstanding cos somtimes I use my account to remote files to another host. Is that forbidden? If so my account and other's should be terminated so long ago.

actually my friend got hijacked when he was using proxy, so there are somewhere u account might b hacked, just change the password to prevent futher download from other ip, remote is not an issue i guess

Ricky Payment Requested On 18-Sep-11 But Still Payment Not Received

5ggle.jpg

Dear Ricky,

I received this warning

"Your account is at risk. If you do not change password for your Fileserve account and for your email we will shut down your user.

Please be aware that sharing your account is not allowed.

Continue abuse of our service will lead to termination"

Your account probably got hacked and is being used by multiple people.

Just change your password.

@Tyler, pocs

Thanks pals. Anyway I still worry about my status and FS service also. By Dec this year, my account will expire and I am considering whether stay or go.

Regards,

To be honest, I have tried numerous filehost. My experience with others are really bad. Other have file lost. More than 3k links. Also download count slash by half.. And filesonic ad wupload doesn't track download properly at all.

I just renew two years with Fileserve. So Hhmm this is my only filehost which I renew.

@ Lori.Yagami: No, they're not. Downloading full speed ;)

@ twinkle1452: Sorry, we've been pushing it back due to other adjustments. At times we face issues with users who wants to exploit our system.

@ Tyler: PM me your username and I'll look into the 75 days voucher. Could be that your account got compromised.

@ Luffysama: We cannot disclose why we are doing 2 payouts.

@ akrep: PM me your username.

@ susanu: Here's a list of the IPs that were used from your account.

Why you were downgraded was multiple IPs were in use simultaneously downloading.

@ tcnnvnn: Please explain who you're remote uploading to. Only a very few users got this email.

@ rakesh: You pressed Payout? All I see is that the money got transferred to your payable account.

@ DAB: I don't know if you've followed this topic when I explained we cannot roll anything back once the Payout button has been pushed, nor do we accept refunds.

@ pocs: Because all those "downtimes" and "updates" have paid off, but not everyone has the same level of patience as you - unfortunately :)

:) it's all thank to your great support also. I tried all other filehost at the same time with Fileserve, but I only renew this for two years.

I actually use Fileserve for my personal storage now. Comparing to other online storage, so far this is still good :)

Btw: hope that u can implement the search in current folder soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back