FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ricky,

Yesterday ,my files downloaded nearly 1000 times but my earning only 5$ !!!
092311060901z6fktan0.jpg

0923110609013rnwm3epg0tncmq.jpg

092311060901n13wktc9161152hg5tzg.jpg

092311060901qxo5euvwgqkhnhvn737.jpg

092311060901ifuvgz0z3yhvta25m.jpg

Please check
My username: SniperFade1

why are bigger files uploaded so much slower than smaller files on remote upload?

Like i'll have a 300mb file thats uploaded in like 1 minute, and then a 600mb file wich should only take 2x the time, takes 10-20 minutes to upload.

Doesn't make any sense..

why are bigger files uploaded so much slower than smaller files on remote upload?

Like i'll have a 300mb file thats uploaded in like 1 minute, and then a 600mb file wich should only take 2x the time, takes 10-20 minutes to upload.

Doesn't make any sense..

If U look so U have right,but U dont get every time the same server I think thats the deal.
regards

is remote uploading from fileserve to filesonic or filesonic to fileserve allowed? is this against their TOS. or its safe. they wont ban my account if i remote upload to filesonic right??

is remote uploading from fileserve to filesonic or filesonic to fileserve allowed? is this against their TOS. or its safe. they wont ban my account if i remote upload to filesonic right??

FileSonic has blacklisted FS.
Therefore, you can successfully RU from FS to FSo, but you cannot RU from FSo to FS.

fileserve is pretty buggy recently about the copy function.

i upload via ftp,whenever one file stays pending in "Pending ftp files",i upload it again.
finally, some minutes later,it gets transfered to file manager

the problem comes, when i copy couple of files, all other files can be sucessfully copied,but THIS very file always fails to be copied.

Error is found when copying the file

what file? fileserve manager always can't show exactly what file fails to be copied.
this could be huge trouble when you are copying 100 files at the same time,you don't even know what file fails to be copied,and have to spend a lot of time figuring out what damn file fails to be copied.

anyone has the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back