Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need Your Suggestion or comment, You are just a newbie here..I dont value your comment..You can do say what you want.It will not make any change to me or to WJ members mind,as people know about me and My nature

I dont need Your Suggestion or comment, You are just a newbie here..I dont value your comment..You can do say what you want.It will not make any change to me or to WJ members mind,as people know about me and My nature

I might be a newbie but not a fake ....

Man chill..u started worrying only when ricky told that he will create his own rapidleech plugin..right...??

And btw we didnt get ur secret to earn 25$ a day..Lol

Go on .....Go on.....
I dont have problem if he do create his site plugin, The argument started when he started FULL rapidleech forum with his Spamming ,which is not allowed and unbearable.in every thread and topic he Made linkbacks and posted his plugins.

He even didnt shown good behavior as a member there, thats why i banned him & started a topic here.

EDIT: He is coming again and again via different user names On forum for spamming after kicking him off by a HARD BANN

Go on .....Go on.....
I dont have problem if he do create his site plugin, The argument started when he started FULL rapidleech forum with his Spamming ,which is not allowed and unbearable.in every thread and topic he Made linkbacks and posted his plugins.

He even didnt shown good behavior as a member there, thats why i banned him & started a topic here.

EDIT: He is coming again and again via different user names On forum for spamming after kicking him off by a HARD BANN

...please look at rapidleech forum ..check rapidleech free servers section...its a spam box

I know u do all the clean up jobs der..So y cant u fix dat too

Rapidleech is a wonderful script probably the best of its kind...Hats off to guys like only92 ,szal,daniel, baking, kaox etc...

AND MAY I KNOW WHAT WAS THE CONTENT OF rickys SPAM

Spam Has Only One Place....Dustbin , I Deleted all his post with Banning his ID.
Now His Site will never be added On rapidleech script from our side, Even he made his plugin himself.
EDIT : Thanks for the suggestion for the Improvement of Forum , You can do see the change in next 48-72 hours

Mate.....Like I said - I've NEVER been on your forum and I still don't know what in the world you're talking about. Please post the screenshots of username, email used and the posts done on the forum. You gave me/us a screenshot where you blurred out the name and IP

TBH...I've just spoken to my colleagues in the biz development dept. and NONE of them has been spamming OR posting on your forums.

Here is The FILESERVE.com Working UPLOAD PLUGIN , Download from here and Please dont PM me For Plugin again ! I am Fed up of Cleaning My PM Box

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394423630/fileserve.com.By.DEVILZ.rar

Here is The FILESERVE.com Working UPLOAD PLUGIN , Download from here and Please dont PM me For Plugin again ! I am Fed up of Cleaning My PM Box

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394423630/fileserve.com.By.DEVILZ.rar

Better add the link in first post.

Why People always try to criticize me ?
All People who replied me For upload Plugin via PM are Replied back with the Download Link post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back