Status
Not open for further replies.
all we know its a legal way to be protected but they know how this works

anyway i know rickyfs its a staff friend but he run like a child from problems

Awww....I uploaded my own photos to share with my fellow friends and earned $10. Now they banned my account. And by the way, I DID read their TOS and that is NOT illegal files. How's that!!??....ooouuucccchhhh fffffffuuuuuuuuuu FREAKY

Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.
mine too disabled.
fu3k Ricky MFu3ker.
fu3k FS

Awww....I uploaded my own photos to share with my fellow friends and earned $10. Now they banned my account. And by the way, I DID read their TOS and that is NOT illegal files. How's that!!??....ooouuucccchhhh fffffffuuuuuuuuuu FREAKY

you are gonna tell us all you uploaded was photos and shared with 500 (virtual) friends.. possibly 1000... and you expect money from sharing with your friends ?

theres a thing called facebook... ever hear of it.. its quite popular. people use it all the time to upload photos to share with their friends. facebook gets money... but not its users.

umad ? cuz they aint mad -_-

you are gonna tell us all you uploaded was photos and shared with 500 (virtual) friends.. possibly 1000... and you expect money from sharing with your friends ?

theres a thing called facebook... ever hear of it.. its quite popular. people use it all the time to upload photos to share with their friends. facebook gets money... but not its users.

Oh of course I do know f***book but i don't stuck my butt to them 24/7. But how about 1000 or 10000 clicks in 1 or maybe 2 years via email? |-) How about my own XXX pic in forum? I'm 80 years old. Are those photos illegal? :p
Can't do everything on facehooked you know. umad ? cuz i aint mad

Last edited:

umad ? cuz they aint mad

and you are realy thing facebook is good for shering photso? Do you know whot is phots, it is not that you take when you go out with you friend and then show other "friend" how you go out....

Once time one man ( duckload adim) say 90% ppl on wjunction are stupi, after reading lots of thread her i agree with him

my 150$ pamyent pending my acc was disable this is biggest cheating in all fileshost

i have No Problem for money if you not able to pay its ok but why you disable acc this is wrong

and nice way is like wupload.com

Unsuccessful login

There goes my 6 month premium and the 30$ i had in it. lol, i saw this coming though so w.e.

Those who're not involved should just STFU. e.g. ShareShit

lol ..nice one .. he is always share his shitty thinking :facepalm:

wtf problem with you with uploader ?? they lost their money not you .. so fu*k off and mind you own mf business .. :@

Unsuccessful login

80 $ and 4 months premium gone...yay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back