Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: jovidragon

I have also had my account disabled. When i emailed support, I was informed that I have violated terms and conditions. In a reply back to support I asked for further information and what my options were but I have not received a response yet.
I probably know what causes it, Perhaps it is because the remote upload, resulting in data overload.
I want to say is that I absolutely do not share my account, because I was doing the site, want to earn some income through fileserve, I can not let someone else use my account to download my files, I do not have any benefits.
I submit to fileserve my complaint, but no response, I just want to know whether the activation of my account, I just need a response, do not let me have been waiting for.
If activate, I guarantee that similar incidents will not happen again, if not, forget it.

ACCOUNT FILESERVE BLOCKED

Hello,
my account of fileserve is blocked. I need contact with RickyFS to enable this one.

Pleas tell me haw can i resolve this problem.

Thank you.

FileServe username: bidone1968.

Hi forum friends! Let me tell you my experience with FileServe.
Only a few days ago (January 2, 2012) I have an account with FileServe premium of 180 days. Due to some problem in the downloads (slow speed and connections that were interrupted frequently by distributing the download link is always zero), I wrote two emails to FileServe to inform them of the situation.
Two days ago, suddenly and without warning, my account has been deactivated, because I FileServe for violating their conditions of use. No explanation, no communication. I wrote two emails to customer care of the first FileServe responded that I violated their terms and conditions of use, the second email still no response. But under what conditions I have violated? I do not know!
I am very surprised and disappointed because I think you have used the service regularly and movies have turned off without any explanation and without any warning.
Everyone shall have the right to defend itself!

I tell you:
- Use fileserve (and other host services) for download ONLY (NO upload) from January 2, 2012 only!;
- I connect from my home computer only.

I look forward with confidence to help Ricky, but if my account is deactivated I will do everything we can to get back the money I paid fileserve.

Best wishes

Last edited:
Fileserve Account Disabled Again

Just read my PM from Ricky, he helped me out and I'd just like to thank him for his efforts in reactivating my account.

Being Australian, it was definitely alarming to see that my account has been used in cities in other countries.

Security is definitely a big issue especially with these kind of accounts, so I'd recommend everyone to ensure that their password is changed regularly and not shared out at all.

I use a download manager with my fileserve account (Internet Download Manager), is anyone aware of any security risks in using these sort of download manager programs?

Thanks again Ricky

And now my account has been blocked AGAIN for violating terms and conditions. I had changed the password and had only used the account on my one computer!

I love the fileserve service but it just seems like it's too tight with these restrictions now. I don't know why my account has been blocked again but I wouldn't be so stupid as to go around using the account on different computers after having my account disabled the first time.

Never shared the new password with anyone. I just used a download manager to download my files and now my account has been disabled. This sucks.

my premium account "umanlatif" has been blocked again. i dunno what happen! but it's good reason for leaving fileserve. back to filesonic....

goodbye

They ban me also before 1-2 months. I had premium just to download, 2 files upped (max 150MB). Make download traffic about 2-3GB daily and ... banned. Even today I don't know why. They were not even polite enough to inform me, told me reason ... nothing. Money thrown away in vain.

I would never bought or use their premium again. Even reject to download from fileserve.

Last edited:
I was posting in another thread. These people are really crooks. they ban you without a warning, never reply to support requests, don't have a phone number for support, they are really much slower than other providers.
But, they are really very quick to collect our money for PAYPAL.

And now my account has been blocked AGAIN for violating terms and conditions. I had changed the password and had only used the account on my one computer!

I love the fileserve service but it just seems like it's too tight with these restrictions now. I don't know why my account has been blocked again but I wouldn't be so stupid as to go around using the account on different computers after having my account disabled the first time.

Never shared the new password with anyone. I just used a download manager to download my files and now my account has been disabled. This sucks.
if you are not downloading and uploading while sitting in front of
your Home Computer, that could be the problem.

disabled account

Hello, my account is emuluke
My account has just been disabled, what happens now?
I did not receive ANY email! No contact, what about the paypal payments?
How can I re-enable it?
This is VERY un-professional, you must communicate with users.

account: azraeldeath

Get locked after 30mins i paid for fileserve. :facepalm:
After reading the thread, I realized it might be a mistake for me to choose fileserve as it's not accessible in China without VPN.:(

PMed RickyFS for help

Last edited:
Hello,
my account of fileserve is blocked. I need contact with RickyFS to enable this one.

Pleas tell me haw can i resolve this problem.

Thank you.

first deactivated affiliate plans, then started to delete files and now accounts deleted.. anyone's legal files deleted or account blocked though sharing legal files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back