Status
Not open for further replies.

x1o8x

Recently, my fileserve account has been disabled due to violation of Terms and Conditions.

The problem is, I do not recall doing anything that is deemed a violation.

The only thing I did with FileServe was downloading files, nothing more.

The only other thing I can think of is probably cause I logged in by different IPs, since I sometimes use FileServe at work, and I also happen to have 2 houses in which I use FileServe. But that shouldn't be an issue since both my 2 houses and working place are of the same region, unless there happens to be a term where only one account can be used for one PC, is there?

177 comments
Maybe your account got phished/hacked/keylogged and used by other people without you knowing, did you try contacting fileserve? I'm sure they'll give you the exact reason.

thanks amerriaz

i did see some other links but figured it would be easier to create a new thread since im not of the same person as them...

i did try contacting fileserve, yet there wasn't any response...

i'll get in touch with RickyFS. thanks for the help

Maybe your account got phished/hacked/keylogged and used by other people without you knowing, did you try contacting fileserve? I'm sure they'll give you the exact reason.

hmmm... i do not recall receiving email alerts stating that i received an email requesting for my password, except ones that i requested myself... and i change my password like once a month... except this month i dont think i changed it...

plus the only place i actually save my password is at home and my laptop... if they want to hack my fileserve, they could have gone for my email as well... my phone also lets me receive new email notification... i couldn't have missed the notifications

how long before an account gets restored

can someone tell me how long would it normally take for an account to get released?

I pm'ed rickyFS and his last message was "So you should stick to 1 source and not make us think you run all over Malaysia."

this is what happens... im currently living in location X... my IP address pinpoints to location Y. every time i reset my modem, my location changes to Z, A, B, C and so on depending on the ip address i get.

i never knew about this until rickyFS said he saw logs of my account logging into multiple places in the country, and that i decided to back up my innocence by providing him some screenshots to back up my claims. thought it was because i have 2 different ISPs, but it turns out one of my ISP is the culprit.

i told him that it's not like i want to trick fileserve into thinking i run all over the place, it's just sometimes my house gets a power trip, or my net starts to slow down so i needed to reboot my modem

User name: mgexiled

I have also had my account disabled. When i emailed support, I was informed that I have violated terms and conditions. In a reply back to support I asked for further information and what my options were but I have not received a response yet.

I have been using my fileserve account on 2 IP Addresses (My Home and my Dads house) and fileserve will be able to see on my account that I only use these 2 IP addresses.

I pay by the year for my fileserve account as well, so it was a bit of a let down that my account got cancelled straight off the bat and it doesn't seem like my case was that big (only using 2 IP addresses').

Perhaps If I received a warning email first that would've sufficed and I would've just used 1 computer with my fileserve account.

I am a little concerned at the moment and would love to know what options I can persue to get my fileserve account reactivated.

Just read my PM from Ricky, he helped me out and I'd just like to thank him for his efforts in reactivating my account.

Being Australian, it was definitely alarming to see that my account has been used in cities in other countries.

Security is definitely a big issue especially with these kind of accounts, so I'd recommend everyone to ensure that their password is changed regularly and not shared out at all.

I use a download manager with my fileserve account (Internet Download Manager), is anyone aware of any security risks in using these sort of download manager programs?

Thanks again Ricky

User Name : umanlatif

I have also had my account disabled due to violated of Terms, and i have the same problem with x1o8x.

this is what happens... im currently living in location X... my IP address pinpoints to location Y. every time i reset my modem, my location changes to Z, A, B, C and so on depending on the ip address i get.

i has been using my fileserve account on one PC and one ISP, but my IP location is always changing

Found this forum while searching for FS account disabled info...

User name: volbeatking

I've been with FS since Feb with zero problems, until sometime recently my system security was compromised (no idea exactly when) and 2 of my other file host accounts were also affected, fortunately they got back to me quickly and helped me out. I'm still waiting on FS support to get back to me (no luck so far) or RickyFS to assist.

Fingers crossed.

@ kamenx: Somehow your ISP directed you to Poland and across a few cities there before bouncing back to Indonesia. There's your reason.

@ kamenx: Somehow your ISP directed you to Poland and across a few cities there before bouncing back to Indonesia. There's your reason.

I Don't know, i downloaded in ganool*com, oneclickmoviez and direct linksafe*me....maybe they're from poland :D
I sometimes try to use a proxy.....

Btw, thanks for re-activated my account :)

Last edited:
Username: <deleted>

I also have the same problem and sent Ricky a PM. Hope he can re-enable it as I didn't do anything other than downloading.

Thanks.

Last edited:
username: nicokoen

Same problem here. For all I know I haven't been sharing my account. I live in Belgium and we dont have static Ip adresses here, I also study in a different city than where I live in. That might explain it?

Another one with a disabled account... :facepalm:

username: hingwaah

I have sent a message through the FS site to try and get some help, but no response. RickyFS - I think I know why my account may have been disabled - I think I logged in through TOR by accident a couple of times which may have caused the suspension to trigger based on the above responses. I would appreciate it if you could help me out, I only ever download.. no spamming, no login sharing etc

Please help me!

Username: Light2k9

I also have the same problem and sent Ricky a PM. Hope he can re-enable it as I didn't do anything other than downloading.

Thanks.

username: nicokoen

Same problem here. For all I know I haven't been sharing my account. I live in Belgium and we dont have static Ip adresses here, I also study in a different city than where I live in. That might explain it?

Another one with a disabled account... :facepalm:

username: hingwaah

I have sent a message through the FS site to try and get some help, but no response. RickyFS - I think I know why my account may have been disabled - I think I logged in through TOR by accident a couple of times which may have caused the suspension to trigger based on the above responses. I would appreciate it if you could help me out, I only ever download.. no spamming, no login sharing etc

Please help me!

Send PM to RickyFS or post your message in their official thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back