Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, first deleted files and now my acct has disabled too. They are following the HF which disabled acct. They are so afraid now.

Mine is disabled too, about 15mins ago.
Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.

I hope this is not dangerous for us?

My Fileserve account was disabled permanently today. Over 23 TB uploaded, and just 3TB removed. It was a good run. But damn, this was definitely caused by the Megaupload debacle. I'd say, if Megaupload hadn't been shutdown a few days ago, my Fileserve account would still be alive and well. :\

first deactivated affiliate plans, then started to delete files and now accounts deleted.. anyone's legal files deleted or account blocked though sharing legal files ?
We all had legal files there , but this is the life..
We move on, we can lose many other things that worth crying for..

Now let's open PayPal dispute case => you can get back the money paid for the remaining premium accounts.

I used to respect FileServe and Ricky, but this time they disable our earning and premium accounts without prior warnings. They even did not delete our files.

Ricky, lets play fair as Willy did, at least pay us the remaining earning.

2e6583ef08.png

Open a dispute on PayPal just now... i had 0MB uploaded to FS i only use My Prm FS to download!

Wow just wow... some of you need to read up the T.O.C sometimes.
They don't have to pay you anything not $0.0001 not $1000000000.
On top most of you are uploading pirated content and expect to be paid ?
Like come on ?

Let's say i went and stole a car, Police just caught me let me go.
Would they give the car back ? NO! They wouldn't.

Now i go steal a few dvd's from a shop. Got caught again SHIT -.-
Police let me go after being taken to court. Would i get the dvd's back?
Fuck no!

In other words stop crying about not being paid. They haven't scammed you!
You scammed them by uploading pirated content!

[slide]http://th1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/halfbloodsara/th_tumblr_lwc4u7ui0w1qj1obz.gif[/slide]

All I gotten say is once again read the TOS before signing up with any site that allows you to upload file's.

I gotta give FileServe, and all other file sharing sites closing out there affiliate program a huge hand clap the more they close them the less referral links / spam on forums :)

Wow just wow... some of you need to read up the T.O.C sometimes.
They don't have to pay you anything not $0.0001 not $1000000000.
On top most of you are uploading pirated content and expect to be paid ?
Like come on ?

Let's say i went and stole a car, Police just caught me let me go.
Would they give the car back ? NO! They wouldn't.

Now i go steal a few dvd's from a shop. Got caught again SHIT -.-
Police let me go after being taken to court. Would i get the dvd's back?
Fuck no!

In other words stop crying about not being paid. They haven't scammed you!
You scammed them by uploading pirated content!

didnt they earned money from copyrighted material?

anyway i dont care if i was the only banned here ....but this its ridiculos read the tos? its kinda hyprocrit say that when everyone knows what people buy a premium acc for a site

Last edited:
didnt they earned money from copyrighted material?

anyway i dont care if i was the only banned here ....but this its ridiculos read the tos? its kinda hyprocrit say that when everyone knows what people buy a premium acc for a site

They earned indeed but only because people violated their terms of service.

http://fileserve.com/terms.php

FileServe will not be liable in any respect for lost, stolen or misdirected Member Content, for any failure to secure or protect Member Content and/or for failure use the File Manager features properly. You should keep copies of all Member Content submitted to the Site. You understand and agree that FileServe is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to utilize the Services including, but not limited to, the File Manager features.
7. Member Content. As a Member, you agree that you are solely responsible for the Member Content uploaded by you to the Site, and for any and all subsequent uses of the Member Content URLs. If you post Member Content, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary ownership or other rights in and to the Member Content enabling you to upload it on the Site, generate a Member Content URL and display the Member Content URL and associated Member Content as intended. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to use the Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. In connection with the Member Content and Member Content URLs (collectively, "Content"), and your performance under the Agreement, you agree not to: (a) display any Content that could be considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable; (b) display any Content that infringes upon the trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party; (c) display any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, e-mail addresses or any confidential information of any third person; (d) display any audio files, text, photographs, videos or other images containing confidential information without prior authorization; (e) display any audio files, text, photographs, videos or other images that may be deemed obscene in your community, as defined under applicable law; (f) express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by FileServe, without our specific prior written consent; (g) harvest or collect personal information about end-users or other third parties, without their express consent; (h) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, Services or related content; (i) interfere with or disrupt the Services, Site and/or the servers and/or networks connected to same; (j) post, offer for download, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (k) post, offer for download, transmit, promote or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is illegal or that violates the rights of a third party including, but not limited to, spyware, adware, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware"), services that send unsolicited advertisements, programs designed to initiate "denial of service" attacks, mail bomb programs and programs designed to gain unauthorized access to networks on the Internet; (l) "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site and/or Services without our prior written authorization; (m) display any Content that could be considered exploitative of children in any way, whatsoever; and/or (n) modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site and/or Services or any software used on or for same. Engaging in any of the aforementioned prohibited practices shall be deemed a breach of the Agreement and may result in the immediate termination of your account and access to the Services without notice, in the sole discretion of FileServe. FileServe reserves the right to pursue any and all legal remedies against Members that engage in the aforementioned prohibited conduct. Without limiting the foregoing, FileServe reserves the right to report any Content that could be considered exploitative of children in any way, whatsoever, to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's CyberTipline and any and all other applicable legal and regulatory bodies.
The most important bit,

14. Copyright Infringement Notice.

Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512, as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, FileServe reserves the right to terminate the account of any Member who uses his or her account privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to FileServe and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the applicable Member that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, FileServe reserves the right to terminate the infringing Member's account and access to the Site and/or Services. FileServe may also, in its sole discretion, decide to terminate a Member's Site and/or Services privileges prior to that time if it has a good faith belief that infringement has occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), FileServe has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. FileServe respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our subscribers to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the use of the Services, or otherwise, please contact FileServe the form here: http://www.fileserve.com/dmca.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back