FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
compare to another file host...they pay weekly ... please considered it.ty

First of all, we're not other filehosts.
And second, if you really want to "compare".... filefactory pays only once a month.

So, no, we will not be changing our payout rules again.

Minimal payout is $15 NOW $40 X-(

Read the news. I will not be commenting on that again. I've already explained why.

PREMIUM members only use ft4 server upload file, but this server upload and download is always very slow, I can certainly, in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the United States on the server to upload and download are very slow, the PPD is difficult to$ 40, I think this is a scam, first free Member to use the ft1 server is very fast, the PPD will soon achieve their goals upgraded to a PREMIUM Member PREMIUM membership and use ft4 the server to make money is simply and ft1 the server difference between a hundred times,you will use our ability to attract a group of people to join your PREMIUM Member, after our members here can think of anything?

PREMIUM members only use ft4 server upload file, but this server upload and download is always very slow, I can certainly, in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the United States on the server to upload and download are very slow, the PPD is difficult to$ 40, I think this is a scam, first free Member to use the ft1 server is very fast, the PPD will soon achieve their goals upgraded to a PREMIUM Member PREMIUM membership and use ft4 the server to make money is simply and ft1 the server difference between a hundred times,you will use our ability to attract a group of people to join your PREMIUM Member, after our members here can think of anything?

I tried to download one of my friend's file and this appears

The server at ft1.filesega.com is taking too long to respond.

Can you put a link to sample file on the first post?

I want to test the downloading speed.

We're still fixing server problems.

When speeds and servers are fixed, we will inform you.

ooooo didn't get activation link

Please pm me your username.

Regards.

Ok....

I asked to have the thread re-opened because we have now fixed all the upload issues and the download speeds will also be going back to normal in a few hours.

FTP service was shut down, and will remain disabled for the time being. Do not ask again about FTP, we do now know when it will be back.

Remote Uploads, Flash Uploads, Web Uploads = All are working with normal speeds again.

z-o-o-m upload is also working perfectly.

ALL PREMIUM USERS NEED TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, ONLY WITH THEIR USERNAME, AND THEY'LL HAVE THEIR ACCOUNTS EXTENDED TO COMPENSATE FOR THE SERVICE DOWNTIME.

Yesterday I asked to have this thread closed because people have no patience to wait for things to get fixed, and they were continuously spamming the thread with complaints and with the same questions over and over. If that happens again, I'll shut down the support thread permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back