FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not send email..

• File$ega - The Best File Hosting: your Premium account expiring soon‏

07e7ba70.jpg

@filesega

Thank you, i cant work without ftp access. :)

We're truly sorry, and we're trying to get it fixed ASAP. We want to provide you all with the best possible service, but sometimes, things don't get fixed as soon as we would like them to.

Please, just a little more patience. :)

no chance for another via payment?

Good Work man :)

add moneybookers ......please<3

We know you want moneybookers and other payout methods. We will try to add them as soon as possible.

I have not forgotten your requests. ;)

Right now, our top priority is getting the upload and speeds fixed and back to normal, ok? :)

give them a chance, filesonic also had a problem like this before ..;)

Thank you for the support.

I will not be addressing any rude or distasteful comments. We're not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to. But this is a business and we need to do what's needed to keep it going AND keep our users happy.

Problems are being worked on and will be fixed asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards.

Ok, everyone... Calm down.

First of all, we had to change the payout rules for everyone's sake. Many users were abusing the payout system, by requesting payouts every single day, and some of them had their own paypal accounts frozen due to everyday receiving big amounts.
Therefore, we increased the minimum payout to $40 (no exceptions) and all payouts will be made on a NET15 basis. They will be sent on the 10th and 25th of each month. You can request a payout at any time, but it will only be paid on those 2 dates.
Think about it for a second. Would you rather we severely decreased the pay table? Or do you prefer getting paid on NET15 basis with a $40 min. payout?

We're doing this to benefit everyone, and to keep the site working and going. We promised you all high rates, ppd and pps, and we will keep them.

On another notice, ft4 server will be down for a little while, while we re-configure it. Which means that, for now, uploads are disabled. This will NOT affect downloads or stats.

Regards,
Kane.

ok thank for info, but upload with zoom, it's slow and not stable. how i cant work with you, and i have a premium member for 1 year. please...

ok thank for info, but upload with zoom, it's slow and not consistent. how i cant work with you, and i have a premium member for 1 year. please...

I've already said many times, that our techs are working on fixing the upload and speed problems.

Right now, uploads are currently disabled, BECAUSE we're trying to fix it all.

And I already said that, when the problems are fixed, PREMIUM users will be compensated for this.

Patience please.... And try to remain calm and civilized on the support thread.

I'm in here everyday, answering everyone.... Please, don't make this a chaotic thread.

:)

Ok, everyone... Calm down.

First of all, we had to change the payout rules for everyone's sake. Many users were abusing the payout system, by requesting payouts every single day, and some of them had their own paypal accounts frozen due to everyday receiving big amounts.
Therefore, we increased the minimum payout to $40 (no exceptions) and all payouts will be made on a NET15 basis. They will be sent on the 10th and 25th of each month. You can request a payout at any time, but it will only be paid on those 2 dates.
Think about it for a second. Would you rather we severely decreased the pay table? Or do you prefer getting paid on NET15 basis with a $40 min. payout?

We're doing this to benefit everyone, and to keep the site working and going. We promised you all high rates, ppd and pps, and we will keep them.

On another notice, ft4 server will be down for a little while, while we re-configure it. Which means that, for now, uploads are disabled. This will NOT affect downloads or stats.

Regards,
Kane.

I've already said many times, that our techs are working on fixing the upload and speed problems.

Right now, uploads are currently disabled, BECAUSE we're trying to fix it all.

And I already said that, when the problems are fixed, PREMIUM users will be compensated for this.

Patience please.... And try to remain calm and civilized on the support thread.

I'm in here everyday, answering everyone.... Please, don't make this a chaotic thread.

:)

ok thank you. <3:sun:

After clicking free download to test, it's pending like this.... (maybe about 1 - 2 minute(s))

And it announces like this: Wrong IP

????

Please try clearing your cache and cookies. I tested the file and was able to download it, but at slow speed, because as you know we're still fixing the upload/download speeds as well.

i got no problem with 2 weeks the main thing is the 40$ minimum payout can u lower it at least 20$ u already make 2weeks payment date at least don't make 40$ minimum payout i think. please considered it and thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back